🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HaroldNealy

Star Wars Holiday Special

I think you will find that it was a thanksgiving special, I'm in a trance.

That is sickly unfunny bad. i've yet to never have watch it all the way to the end. It could get good at the very end but I would never know. as I clicked off before anything good ever happen. it's on youtube if anyone is looking for what the hell we are talking about. but be forewarned, you'll not have a Happy iife day..!!

That is sickly unfunny bad. i've yet to never have watch it all the way to the end. It could get good at the very end but I would never know. as I clicked off before anything good ever happen. it's on youtube if anyone is looking for what the hell we are talking about. but be forewarned, you'll not have a Happy iife day..!!

Rest assured, it does not get good at the very end.

I couldn't even sit through this movie, some local public access channel aired it like at 2 am and it was a terrible VHS rip from the original date it aired so we saw the commercials in between breaks. That was the best part! Maybe Disney will make a reboot of this!

I haven't seen it very recently, but did Lucas go back and digitally replace "Jefferson Starship" with "Starship"? Man, if he keeps fucking with the original, I'm afraid I just won't be able to take it seriously anymore. Speaking of which, I'm actually kind of disappointed that they didn't add the ghost of Bea Arthur to the celebration at the end of "Jedi" when they put out the Blu-Rays last year :(

• Like 2

I believe it was a "Life Day" holiday special.

star-wars-holiday-special.jpg

What's this "as himself" bullshit? I know he's a tiny fella, but Kenny Baker is just as much of a man as the guy in the giant space gorilla suit!

• Like 1

I have seen this special it is worthy of doing. Also it opens the door to doing Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park.

I'm sort of surprised it hasn't been done yet. I think this needs to be the next holiday movie.

This is so bad it's nigh impossible to make it all the way through. And it is not fun bad. It is, 'Please let me die' bad.

I don't condone drugs use, but even stoned out on drugs high as kit, this movie woudn't make a great show. Plus most people like my self have never watch it all the way to the ending.

I don't condone drugs use, but even stoned out on drugs high as kit, this movie woudn't make a great show. Plus most people like my self have never watch it all the way to the ending.

I can still remember when this show premiered on network TV. As a kid I loved Star Wars so much I could barely wait to see it - it took about three minutes to realize it was an abomination unto all Star Wars fans. The feeling which came over me was about how a kid would feel finding Santa Claus dead in the front yard on Christmas Eve, with an axe sticking out of his head.

• Like 2

Itchy, Lumpy and Malla are still better characters than Jar Jar

• Like 2

A film George Lucas has said he was ebarassed by, focusing on the family of Chewbacca, the Star

Wars Holiday Special is perhaps one of the goofiest things I have ever seen.

Considering the new Star Wars film is about to drop, as well as the fact that the holiday's are right around the corner, I think it is all too appropriate that we gather around to celebrate Life Day.

Sign in to follow this