🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I mentioned this somewhere also. One of the batshit insaniest movies ever. You think its a teenage roadtrip feel good movie, but instead you get teenage preganancy caused by being raped by her friends fiance, an estranged mom who tells her daughter she is a mistake, a strange dude who was in prison for escaping a dad who abused his sister, and the pregnant girl losing her baby. This movie is seriously fucked up. I beg you to do this movie.

I feel like there should be a special category for films that are marketed in baffling ways.

tumblr_min809tt7Z1s3m0bto1_500.gif

YUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I want this so much. Also Justin Long and Zoe Saldana are super famous now so that could be entertaining as well.

I feel like Justin Long is in every movie, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Also, this would fit in really well with On The Line and From Justin to Kelly in the "Pop stars forced into awkward acting" category

tumblr_min809tt7Z1s3m0bto1_500.gif

YUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I want this so much. Also Justin Long and Zoe Saldana are super famous now so that could be entertaining as well.

It's kind of like "Mean Girls" in that way. It was meant as a starring vehicle for one particular person, but then it was the supporting cast that's done bigger and better things since. I mean, Spears didn't drop off the face of the Earth by any means (for a while though, it looked like she would), but she hasn't appeared in a movie since.

I also like how she is "belting out" a song in the beginning of the trailer...but really, who knows her as "Britney Spears, the one with the amazing voice"??

No one.

When they mentioned doing this movie during the From Justin to Kelly episode, I seriously got pumped. Totally nailed it.

• Like 1

I know Crossroads is already a topic, but I don't think many of you appreciate the craziness of this movie. The trailer makes you think its just another teenage road trip movie. It looks pretty straightforward awful. Let me assure you that this movie is batshit crazy. Which is what we all want from the HDTGM episodes. They also mentioned it this week, so lets keep the idea in their heads and really make this happen.

My freshman year of college, one of my friends and I would host weekly movie nights where we would put together the worst double features we could think of. One week we did Glitter and Crossroads. I feel like it's really telling that people left halfway through Crossroads but then came back to see how bad Glitter was, and stayed through all of Glitter. The only movie that had more walk-outs than Crossroads was when we showed a "documentary" about an all-male Turkish bathhouse featuring nude Greco-Roman cave wrestling in ankle-deep water.

• Like 1

For serious dudes. Multiple suggestion threads are my biggest pet peeve. Don't make a second one especially when you know one already exists. Pretty please.

• Like 2

I've actually been holding off on seeing this just to wait until you guys do it. Seriously, you've done *NSync, you've done Christina, and you've done Idol. The fact that you haven't done Britney (Or Mariah. Or the QUEEN of Razzie Gold, Madonna) shows how much farther you guys need to go down the bad movie canon.

For serious dudes. Multiple suggestion threads are my biggest pet peeve. Don't make a second one especially when you know one already exists. Pretty please.

sorry shannon. i looked for the other one but i couldnt find it or i wouldnt have double posted. i know the rules :)

sorry shannon. i looked for the other one but i couldnt find it or i wouldnt have double posted. i know the rules :)

it wasn't you bruh! see post #13 where the reposter acknowledges that this one already exists but that he's making one anyway. bonkers.

it wasn't you bruh! see post #13 where the reposter acknowledges that this one already exists but that he's making one anyway. bonkers.

Ooooooh! phew. i was like, "uh-oh!! im in trouble!!"

I feel the need to point out that Taryn Manning is now on 'Orange Is The New Black', and that her hyper-Christian, anti-Abortion character could very well be a continuation of Mimi in Crossroads.

Sign in to follow this