🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 50 — Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt 2

I am not sure if i am the first to say it. but can we please not do anymore Twilight movies. I strugged to watch this and I found it ball achingly boring.

and they don't even look like vampires. they just wear white face makeup and how come they can go out in the sun..? I had somemany problmes it's not even funny when it comes to this twilight movies. in other words I enjoyed this movie as much as a prostate examination.

Give me andy warhol's dracula anyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyblcUDdb4

forward to the 7min part is the best part.

The fact that we never got a June minisode on this is one of my greatest disappointments.

• Like 2

The fact that we never got a June minisode on this is one of my greatest disappointments.

Maybe kind of a commentary/reaction to the original podcast! Of course, you could either synch up the two podcasts to get a full understanding, or you could just listen to the June track where you'd listen to her talk to herself and react to things we can't hear for an hour. Either way would be pretty entertaining! I mean, I still think that half the time Jason's reacting or getting worked up to things that no one else can hear or see, and he's RIGHT THERE with everyone! At least June's ramblings would have a reasonable excuse!

I'm about 6 months behind and finally got around to seeing this REALLY REALLY BAD MOVIE holy effing what a hunk of stupidity this thing was!

It turns out this had a massive budget and every resource available including a cast that was experienced in the series and this stupid, senseless and unbelievably badly written crapfest was what they came up with?

But yep.. it was a great HDTGM - so bad it was... well not 'good' but... there should be a word like ..what's that fun German word like Nachtplazzengazen.

You somehow enjoy the fucking stupidity, poor choices and somehow start 'cheering' for more retarded edits, idiotic lines and bad acting.

And it does seem like splitting open the Earth was mostly unhelpful for the good vampires. especially considering it happened apparently on top of a volcano or somewhere on earth where molten lava was a few hundred meters below the surface.

I'm no Vulcanologist or magma expert but it would seem to me the snow would melt... and Washington State too.

Sorry for the ramble but just walked away from this mind-retarding stupid movie. Still in shock. My post probably still better than this movie. Wow.

I know I'm so late to the game here, but hooooly shit. I finally watched Breaking Dawn (with Rifftrax) because this is one of my favorite episodes and I was like, "why not?"

Having Rifftrax made it a thousand percent more enjoyable and I thought the battle scene was pretty dope. I hate to admit this, but I'm with Jason - I got a little emotional during the battle when the werewolves were dying...I mean, they look like big dogs to me and seeing animals (even fake ones) die kind of gets to me. There was one wolf that got it's neck broken and another wolf saw it and got all sad and I was like, "fuuuuuck, how's a bitch supposed to fight when their lifelong friends are getting their spines cracked?!"

I would definitely recommend watching this with Rifftrax; there are so many great Aro jokes and they're really great at pointing out all the shit that this episode got into, but with more specificity and clarity as to why so much of it is batshit insane.

And Lee Pace, giiiiirrrlll. Even with those stupid vamp eyes, bitch was looking fine as hell.

I'm a new listener/fanatic, burned through every episode in the past few weeks and I'd say this is my favorite. The magic element is that all three enjoyed the movie/franchise both ironically AND sincerely. The energy/excitement level is at max throughout the episode and the guys bring out the best in each other. This and the 88 Minutes episode are start-to-finish GEMS.

• Like 1