🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

As co-host, Lil' Gary's patient, loving, and always-wise guidance helped mold Scott into the success he is today. I think it is a little bit criminal that he is no longer a voice on the show he almost-single handedly lifted to greatness.

Please reply to this message with your vote of support for the little man who is too big to fail...at being awesome.

Coincidentally, just yesterday I thought of him due to his similar commitment to the show as Marissa Wompler. I think he's due.

I would rather Thomas Lennon was on the show as himself, but Lil Gary would be good also.

He's been gone so long, I figured they have to have given up. Or stopped while they were ahead, ala Calvin and Hobbes. However, his all-too-brief (but probably appropriately-long-for-tv) appearance on CBB:TV has given me a little hope. Will Scott hear our pleas? Can the best CDR character ever finally return? I'll always keep hoping.

I concur! It's been so long since we last heard from Li'l Gary that I have forgotten whether he is or is not food.

I want Ice-T and Little Gary to both show up again soon, and more Wompler of course.

Add Tig and you might as well play the CDR theme.

I would rather Thomas Lennon was on the show as himself, but Lil Gary would be good also.

Why not have em both?

Li'l Gary passed through my thoughts the other day. It's been too long since he last showed up to divide listeners.

I say no just because the announcement of his death made me laugh harder than almost anything ever on this show. The way Thomas Lennon was hemming and hawing and getting to it, building it up and telling us how tragic Lil Gary's last days had been, when Scottabot finally hears the words he's passed he starts this outpouring of noises and "No! No! You don't get to do this!! You don't get to do this Tom Lennon!", and you hear him banging on the table while Sir Lloyd Webber's just moaning in the background and oh man I'm laughing so hard right now just typing about it.

"You don't get to do this!" ranks just behind "Ya interrupted mah FLOW!!" on the Scottabot Raves n Faves Quote List.

• Like 1

Love Thomas Lennon, not a big fan of Little Gary; wouldn't miss him.

Surprised people don't like li'l Gary - definitely bring him back!!

I love not understanding anything he's saying, as well as the absurd pathos of his physical condition.

I thought maybe Scott was joking when he kept referring to listeners hating Li'l gary!