🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Let the Game Begin!

Welcome to the first episode of NERD POKER: DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS WITH BRIAN POSEHN & FRIENDS! Join Brian Posehn as he engages in a weekly game of D&D with his funny friends Gerry Duggan (co-writer of Marvel’s Deadpool), Blaine Capatch (Comedy Central’s Beat the Geeks), Ken Daly (The Usual Suspects), Sarah Guzzardo (AvoidThisJob.com), and Dungeon Master Scott Robison (Mr. Sark). This week they explain the game of D&D, introduce their characters, and embark on their adventure aboard a pleasure cruise.

Yes!!! Finally Nerd Poker is here and I could not be happier :D

Without knowing that this already existed, I was thinking that something like this needed to exist. Now I'm glad it does exist.

• Like 1

Thank you, Earwolf!

This is amazing. I loved Brian going through the door kool-aid man style. They're hilarious and it's fun to listen to the adventure, they did a lot more than I was expecting. Can't wait to hear more!

Without listening to it, can I guess that this is a superior version of the one time smodcast show, Crimson Mystical Mages?

Wow, hasn't this been rumoured to be happening for about 2 years? Excited that it's finally here.

The first ep was recorded in Sept 2011. Yes, it's been a long time coming! We're all so glad that it's here.

• Like 1

I have a pal who hosts a nerd poker night every couple of months. Last time we played Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre Mountain - note the unnecessary Y for extra metal.

• Like 2

Thank you so much. I had to join up because I enjoyed Nerd Poker so much. I am going to be doing all that can too get my fellow nerds and roleplayers to give it a listen. I am really looking forward to the next episode.

• Like 1

Like Sark, I am also a recovering Mormon. Unlike Sark, I have manned up and sent a hobo on his way to Satan's fiery embrace.

• Like 1

I've been obsessed with Harmontown's ongoing and hilarious D&D game, so I cannot wait to hear this. I've never played it, but listening to comedians play it is the best thing ever.

• Like 1

Finally, an Earwolf podcast I can masturbate to.

I can masturbate to almost any earwolf podcast. I'm just kinky like that I reckon.

This podcast gives me a serious nerd boner.

P.S. sweet logo, when are these shirts dropping Jeff?

P.S. sweet logo, when are these shirts dropping Jeff?

Handywork of Aaron Nestor, he's the BEST!

We usually wait on Tshirts until we find an audience, but if enough people as for it, maybe we can make an exception! There might be room in my garage...but just barely. There are about 4,000 shirts in there already.

• Like 6

It's been so long since I've played. I need a new group. I'm so glad to have come upon this, especially after writing a treatment for a D&D show.

Sign in to follow this