🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 1 — Let the Game Begin!

Holy shit this makes me happy. I was positive I was having a fever dream when I first saw this was going to be a thing. Maybe this podcast will make it acceptible for me to be in public again.

+1 to this being a hit!

Fans of this podcast and DnD might also want to check out the DnD podcast that Wizards of the Coast puts together on occasion, featuring a 'celebrity' game run with Wil Wheaton! If you are into DnD you might just find that entertaining as well.

I just finished the first episode and I really love it! I've always loved the idea of DnD, but I have never had the oppertunity or the right group of friends to play it with. I really hope this is a continual ongoing series.

I loved PFT's little, halfway-off-mic "you son of a bitch" when Scott was hammering Werner for not being accurate during the opening questions of WTR.

I also always love whenever Scott says something faux-profound and says "Do you know what I mean?". And his one-line return to bashing Obamacare. And everything else that came out of his mouth this episode.

HA!

I stand by what I wrote.

Thanks for starting this show! I hope it leads to a surge in interest among not-totally-painful nerds in roleplaying games. I'd love to play, but not with super nerds. Just mild nerds.

Anyone?

This podcast is a something I need to share

. . . with people who game, because this is an actual play podcast that's actually entertaining;

. . . with people who don't yet game, because they'll see the attraction.

Love it! Thanks for doing this, you assholes.

Sign in to follow this