🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 104 — Hardwickipedia

The Nerdist Chris Hardwick explains Tattle Rock to us on this week’s Who Charted! Chris talks about Lion King raves, his new Hard ‘n Phirm video Gersberms (Yer Gervin Mah), and banks run by E.T.s during the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. The Movie Chart answers the question as to why Chris can’t deal with sad movies and brings out a heavy discussion about cheese pizzas. Plus, Chris breaks down why there should be a season grace period with television shows as he figures out how to play Chart Roulette!

Oh man, this one's just in time. I just watched all of the nerdist bowling videos.

• Like 1

It must be really stressful to record a podcast under Scott and Reggie's ever-watchful gaze...

IMG_1285.jpg

• Like 7

I realize that this may not be a popular opinion, but I really hate Chris Hardwick and I find it difficult to listen to him speak.

• Like 1

Fair enough, but why not just keep said opinion to yourself? I realize you don't have to, it just might be nice for others.

"Some Nights" by fun. also sounds exactly like "Cecilia" by Simon & Garfunkle. It's so similar, I can't believe it wasn't intentional.

I regard to the comments about Chris Hardwick, I was surprised that he has 1.7 million Twitter followers.Then I found out that Daniel Tosh has 7.2 million followers and I was sad.

I should clarify my last post: I'm not saying Chris Hardwick isn't deserving of that many fans, just that I was surprised by the number of followers. Alhough, if you think about all he's got going on, it makes sense.

I was REALLY hoping Chris would bitch out / fix Howies ebay nonsense. Doesn't ebay get a slice of every transaction? Just sell them from your site!

Chris Hardwick is so dreamy. And we have the same birthday. Clearly we were meant to be

EDIT: Also oh man. i did not remember that the Pi video was hard n phirm. and that howard was in it. omg

• Like 1

I can't believe Kulap hadn't seen the Gersberms video.

Fun episode, Howard and Chris make a great combo.

Howard please take copious notes. It's my favorite thing when Kulap describes Howie writing down and circling the most random words.

example: " circling dropbox" and re: Kulaps nicknames, "mispronunciations"

even better, show your work and scan it

I have to say while they managed not to give any Walking Dead spoilers I do feel ET and Pulp Fiction have been ruined for me. I mean I may as well not even watch the movies now.

great ep title. Chris Hardwick is such a delightful dream boy!!!!

TIGER BOAT!!!!

On today's Nerdist pod, Chris referred to vomiting as "throw-em-ups", which can only be explained by direct exposure to Howard's vocal quirks (which were, coincidentally, discussed on today's Tooch).

Yo Howard! Your missing a key demographic in Santa Barbara of rich hippies. There are a lot of them here. I would like it if you came to SB. I would get a few good people to come. I'm not sure what venue you would go to, but I recommend SOHO.

Like that one random guy, I also hated Chris Hardwick for a long time, until I realized that I had no real reason to hate him. Then I listened to him on a couple of different podcasts, and realized that I enjoy his sense of humor. The Skyrim refference made me very happy.

Sign in to follow this