🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 189 — The Pancake Man

We Canadians would never put a blasphemous quote from a Prime Minister on our $5 bill.

It's from a kids book.

• Like 1

when is the last time scott fuck-a-man got in a fight with a guest? what happened to that scott sausage-muffin?

You scare me.

• Like 1

We Canadians would never put a blasphemous quote from a Prime Minister on our $5 bill.

It's from a kids book.

It is from Roch Carrier's, The Hockey Sweater: "The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. We lived in three places -- the school, the church and the skating-rink -- but our real life was on the skating-rink." It is a classic children's story that every Canadian kid knows.

Git yer fax straight, you damn Yankee Comedians!

I kept waiting for someone to ask if he would go to Valhala for dying in the heat of battle against a viking.

I loved PFT's little, halfway-off-mic "you son of a bitch" when Scott was hammering Werner for not being accurate during the opening questions of WTR.

I also always love whenever Scott says something faux-profound and says "Do you know what I mean?". And his one-line return to bashing Obamacare. And everything else that came out of his mouth this episode.

Is it just me or does Chris Fairbanks sound very similar to Craig the guy who works there who's always offering to get sodas for people? I kept waiting for him to do an impression of him waking his mom up.

I love when the guest just go and go and go and create whole worlds out of ridiculous observations. PFT & Fairbanks mix with Scottabot very well.

Is it just me or does Chris Fairbanks sound very similar to Craig the guy who works there who's always offering to get sodas for people? I kept waiting for him to do an impression of him waking his mom up.

Yes, he absolutely does! I couldn't quite put my finger on it, and I was at least on the Blastoff track in thinking he sounded a little like David, but it's definitely Craig that I was thinking of.

I almost never read the back of anything. Angela and I got into an argument once about this. I told her that if it was important, they'd put it on the front!

Craig is Kyle Dunnigan, on the Professor Blastoff Podcast.

I was dying laughing at this episode. Paul/Wernor was being just a touch mean to Ch-Ris, and he's at his sharpest when he's making other people look like absurd bufoons. When he's pretending to be Werner Herzog no less. Very funny episode.

I couldn't make it all of the way through this one. I found Chris to be tiresome and Paul's "Werner" impression has lost its charm, for me.

Love this episode Werner Hertz is great. When Chris read the Kodiak Cakes box I thought that was just some made up shit. Then I stumbled across the actual flapjacks at Target! And I can't believe it actually says (most of) that on the box!

The flapjacks are pretty good too. Dripping oats... Juice.

And I will see you at the computer lab at the movies, browsing ThingX.com, wearing my Bonobos, sipping on a Pepsi Next while listening to my Audible.com audio book, but never at the post office.

THIS is what makes me sad about Howl.fm removing ads

• Like 1