🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Beautiful Baked Potato

Sean and Hayes have finally cracked the perfect segment based on a David Spade SNL sketch. The two of them look at the latest “Top Chef” with a segment called Hey CJ, You Okay Man?, are eager to see what will happen to the beautiful baked potato on “Survivor,” and predict who will be kicked off “The Voice” in a segment called Buh-Bye. Dave Holmes gives us some tips on hosting as we talk about “Killer Karaoke” and shares his excitement for “The Challenge.”

I feel like whenever anyone does a particularly angry testimonial with no discernable source, two guys need to come out from behind the camera, sit down next to that person, put their arms around them and ask "Hey, you okay man?" This should be a requirement on most shows. And who's this Buella guy? Buellir? Be sure to revisit this if CJ finds this Builler guy (whoever he is).

After that potata segment, I'm really hankering for a baked potata smothered with butter, sour cream, and cheese.

Man, that "At least he did it for money, you do it for fun" quote really stood out to me when I saw last week's Challenge. If Frank was a calm individual instead of a rage powderkeg, that could have been a great oppertunity to explain to Nani just exactly what it means to be a homosexual male. Or maybe Nani doesn't realize that 'sex-for-fun' is slightly more common than 'sex-for-money.'

• Like 2

I thought you guys got it wrong, and he was actually referencing Claus von Bulow, but Jon Stewart did it too in last night's Daily Show! He must be a top chef fan.

• Like 1

Is this a bit or have y'all really never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

While I haven't seen this and don't know what it even is, I don't think this is what John is referring to. Nobody's talking about movies at the time John says "Bueller." It would make no sense for him to be starting a totally new conversation about movies when everyone's supposed to be cooking for a DOUBLE elimination challenge.

• Like 5

Now that I think about it I have seen that ferret buellers movie, but that doesn't actually apply here since the movie is a TEACHER is asking where somebody is and the show is about CHEFS. Thanks for trying to crack this one,gang. What a mystery!

• Like 6

Or maybe Nani doesn't realize that 'sex-for-fun' is slightly more common than 'sex-for-money.'

It actually made me feel pretty dumb for all the times I've had sex and haven't gotten shit out of it.

There is a town on the way up to Northern California on 101 called Buellton. Maybe its residents are called Buellers? They're also known for Split Pea Soup, which relates to cooking! That must be it.

• Like 3

I could have listened to talk about that beautiful baked potata all day long.

• Like 4

You guys are wearin' me down, man! I'm gonna have to start watching The Challenge.

And guess what the fuck I ate today? A goddamn beautiful baked patata.

My life is yours now. Just take it.

• Like 3

I have a new theory about this "bueller" thing. The scene is originally much longer, and it shows him saying "Bueller? Sorry, I meant to say cruller. Has anyone seen my crullers that I made for dessert?" But it's confusing for everyone because he pronounces cruller like 'cruel-er' because he's never heard it pronounced out loud before.

This is the most plausible scenario I can think of to explain what happened.

• Like 1

After this week's Top Chef, can we expect a new episode of "Hey CJ...You OK, Man?" Truly concerned. Love the show.

• Like 1

After this week's Top Chef, can we expect a new episode of "Hey CJ...You OK, Man?" Truly concerned. Love the show.

CJ will be discussed on this week's show. We're gonna get into how cool he was at the judges' panel and how fun he seems to be to hang out with in general.

Sign in to follow this