🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 105 — Chart Remix!

Martin Starr remixes the charts and reveals his real name on today’s Who Charted! He tells us about how he occasionally raps with a Bluegrass band, shares his thoughts on Drake, and talks about changing a friend’s life in a strip club during the Top 5 Billboard Heat Seekers Songs Chart. Martin gets real about what annoys him during his movie watching experience and creates a new app with Howard during the Movie Chart. Plus, Hermes the Chart Goose & Martin make a real connection and Martin gives his feelings on the possible Party Down movie.

When Martin said "I'd Do A Lot of Things for Money, But I Don't Think That", he was actually referencing an obscure Meatloaf track.

When Martin said "I'd Do A Lot of Things for Money, But I Don't Think That", he was actually referencing an obscure Meatloaf track.

If by obscure you mean Meat Loaf's biggest hit...

• Like 1

I love Martin. He's a treasure. That being said, I found it hypocritical that he went to such great lengths to degrade the woman who texted during the movie, calling her a bitch and a piece of shit, when he has no problem texting in the middle of his podcast appearance, during a game of Chart Goose that requires his full attention.

Your mom could've waited ten minutes to hear back about those Christmas cards, Haverchuck.

• Like 2

Mr. Starr,

You were thinking of the line barbeque stain on my white t-shirt/she was killing me in that mini-skirt from Something Like That by Tim McGraw.

HTH,

CoolSlacks

I wonder what character howard would use in mario kart

He seems like a Toad kind of guy to me.

I love Martin. He's a treasure. That being said, I found it hypocritical that he went to such great lengths to degrade the woman who texted during the movie, calling her a bitch and a piece of shit, when he has no problem texting in the middle of his podcast appearance, during a game of Chart Goose that requires his full attention.

Your mom could've waited ten minutes to hear back about those Christmas cards, Haverchuck.

I enjoyed it the most when he called her a cunt

I have a feeling Brett wanted to call Martin a child for wanting Ketchup...because i sure did.

• Like 1

I know how tickled Howie is by Wayne's guitar playing but I've never heard him mention the seminal Wayne-guitar track "Leather So Soft." This is the track he wrote once he "mastered" the guitar, it's pretty awesome.

On another note I tried to insert the code but that didn't seem to work, anyone know why?

that chart remix scared the living shit out of me

• Like 1

Do you think that woman in the theater was LIVE TWEETING? Maybe that's why she wanted to talk about it after the movie. She should have turned her brightness way down though if that was the case...../.....sit in the way back. Boo movie goer boooo

Do you think that woman in the theater was LIVE TWEETING?

It's hard to tell the difference; movies are just like tweets.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this