🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Set in the future, Arnold Schwarzenegger is cloned (double the Arnold, double the fun). Chaos ensues revealing a cloning conspiracy. It's currently available on Hulu, by the way.

Cast includes:

Tony Goldwyn

TERRY CREWS

Michael Rooker

Robert Duvall

It also features a distinctly 90's perception of what the (near) future would look like, weird/techno scene wipes, and the uncanny valley in doll form.

This one's next to impossible to search for, but this would be a very questionable forum if there wasn't already a thread for this movie.

This one's next to impossible to search for, but this would be a very questionable forum if there wasn't already a thread for this movie.

This movie is the example I used for finding impossible-to-search-for threads in the instructions pinned at the top of the Bad Movie Recommendations forum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This movie is the example I used for finding impossible-to-search-for threads in the instructions pinned at the top of the Bad Movie Recommendations forum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry, I read the instructions when I joined the forum a while back, but didn't think to check the instructions again when I searched for (and clearly did not find) a previous post for this movie.

Apologies!

No apology necessary! The forum search is terrible and ignores three-letter words, even after we've configured it not to.

I think this and Last Action Hero are easily my two favorite Arnie movies. Id be thrilled if they ever covered either of them.

I remember liking this movie when i saw it around age 13, but even at that age the ending was so predictable that I saw it coming, and they had to insert a red herring to try and directly throw people off of it.

Also weird that RePets are basically a real thing now. Barbara Striesand has had dogs cloned, and police departments are doing it as well.

Biggest bummer about the ending was how the completely threw away all the legitimate points that the villain and Robert Duvall made about cloning and turned him into some unhinged lunatic obsessed with immortality.

So many more bad Sly and Arnold movies need done on this show!!! And I don't mean the good or decent ones. I mean movies exactly like this. Poorly received box office bombs without a scene you can't pick apart.

The early 2000's music and crooked shots

Bad acting

THE XFL!!!!

Crazy one liners

Just wanna throw out there for anyone looking at these forums at least a few months from now that they've done this one now.

Has anyone here seen the Paul Rudd show “ living with yourself”? I feel like it addresses a major plot hole in this movie. If your clone has your same memories, wouldn’t it be heartbreaking to be told to just leave a person you have identical memories of being married to, a family, a community, etc? If you truly love your family, your clone would also… so they wouldn’t be able to just walk away ( or in this case fly off to Argentina or wherever) with such ease.