🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 17 — CBB Nativity Pageant Special

If you see me again please say hello! Always say hello!

P.S. my wife

Maaaaa Wife

I mean as long as everyone is doing it I might as well,

My wifi.

I mean as long as everyone is doing it I might as well,

My wifi.

Maaa dip!

I mean, come on guys. This is serious. These are forums, not an outlet funny silly jokes. I'm disappointed in you guys.

• Like 1

I mean, come on guys. This is serious. These are forums, not an outlet funny silly jokes. I'm disappointed in you guys.

You and your business partner are singlehandedly responsible for an entire generation of men* being unable to hear the phrase "my wife" without Boratizing it. I hope you're happy.

* Aaand women!

• Like 3

This was a lot of fun to listen to, thanks Scott, Jeff, the sponsers and everyone else @Earwolf love you guys. Earwolf has me smiling/laughing every day. Looking forward to 2013, peace.

• Like 1

I think what Jeff is trying to say in lamenting this annoying series of jokes and having to read them is...

"MY STRIFE!"

• Like 1

I'm so happy that this came out. The amount of joy and laughter that Scott Aukerman has given me through CBB and Earwolf is beyond measure. And to see what he does be held with such high regard from his peers gives me a warm feeling. Although I never got a chance to see the LA stand up show, I'm glad to see the positive effect it had on both the comedy community and the community (LA food bank) as a whole.

Hooray for Scott, Earwolf, IFC and Audible! (Is it weird that after over three years of devout listening of podcasts I still have yet to even visit audible's website let alone try a free book?)

Oh boy, this was a great thing to hear. I really enjoyed the brief story arch wherein PFT and Andy Richter co-interview each other and then PFT comes back to address this serious issue with Jake later. Seriously, I'm really bummed that I never had the opportunity to see a live Tue show. I know a few folk who have had an opportunity to be on one of those nights and I kind of wish I never made that opportunity happen either. In all, I fee that Scott has greatly affected the comedy landscape of the world with CDR/CBB and I'm really happy for the amazing run it had.

Ok, now I have to take lunch to MAH WAAAHHF. (I hope I'm spelling that affectation right.)

This is going to be good. Just through happenstance I stumbled upon Comedy Death Ray on iTunes one day and was hooked ever since. So much so that I made it a point to fly down to the last show taking my little brother along with me (I say it was his Christmas present but really I just wanted to hold it over him that I knew of the show first) because I was too much of an idiot to go to UCB when I was in Los Angeles previously or even the touring San Francisco show when it was closer to me. Every Monday has been better for years because I have to try and not laugh on the train ride into work.

There is not enough thanks I can ever give Scott Awkwardman because he and his comedy friends have given me so much. I think with my Christmas bonus I am going to donate, not because I am trying to give back, but because hopefully I will hear my name read out on the show. That is enough for me.

Kulap calling Scott honey throughout the entire episode me laugh.

It sounds so out of character.

I've had this saved on my phone for about a month... just now listened to it. It was honestly touching in a not overbearing way.

Sign in to follow this