🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 190 — You Know What I Mean?

Did you ever notice that Demetri Martin has never been on Comedy Bang Bang? Well Demetri is here in studio to tell us about growing up in the Jersey Shore, gift giving, and how he celebrates the holidays. Don’t you hate it when the ghost of Orson Welles appears to warn us about the end of the world? At least stand up comedian Nancy Cooper drops by to cheer us up with some of her observational jokes. You know what I mean? Woof Woof!

Is there a way for me to just have Demetri's voice in my head all the time encouraging me like he did Nancy?

• Like 2

Everyone take a second to remember exactly where you were the first time you heard "Woof WOOF!" before it sweeps the nation. We were in on the ground floor.

anyone have a link to the plugs theme song? searched dicky weasel bottom "plug time brag" to no avail.

ps. moderators why do we not have a link to the plugs theme song submission in the comments for the show or even on the show page, not very famous for a week if no one can find them, the least you could do for the fans who are putting the effort into these songs.

• Like 2

James and Scott seem to be the absolute best of friends. I mean, they perfected the "What am I thinking?" game on a car trip. But I'll be damned if James doesn't confuse Scott more than any other guest. Scott seems to have no idea where James is going with his characters half the time (Alan Rickman, an early Cro-Bot, the soap guy, etc.). Hilarious.

• Like 1

I feel old because people younger than me probably have no idea who Orson Welles is.

anyone have a link to the plugs theme song? searched dicky weasel bottom "plug time brag" to no avail.

ps. moderators why do we not have a link to the plugs theme song submission in the comments for the show or even on the show page, not very famous for a week if no one can find them, the least you could do for the fans who are putting the effort into these songs.

Here ya go. https://soundcloud.c...ottoms-plugtime

Edit: I suggest you listen to his other song on there too. https://soundcloud.com/mordecaiwerewolf/luminaries I swear I'm not creeping, I just happened to hear his plugs theme over the weekend and liked it, so I kept poked around.

I didn't understand what James was going for but I sure enjoyed it.

And Demetri had great chemistry with everyone. Hope it doesn't take long to have him back on the show.

• Like 1

I feel old because people younger than me probably have no idea who Orson Welles is.

Pretty sure all lovers of film, cinema and comedy know who Orson Welles is.

• Like 1

I loved this episode. Demetri Martin was a great co-host, hilarious at the beginning and funny interjections. I hope Orson Wells comes back, felt like a classic Adomian character.

• Like 1

There's nothing I like more than bad comedian guests like Nancy. There should be a podcast of real comedians/improvisers just doing terrible comedian characters.

One of my all time favorite CDR/CBB bits is Paul Scheer doing Jim Pipe back in episode 8. His daughter had been abducted and every joke was about his daughter missing.

• Like 1

Maybe it's a matter of being properly mic'd, but Adomian's Welles is sooooo much better now than in that Funny or Die clip. He's giving Maurice LaMarche a run for his money as my favorite Welles impression. God, the electric chair ad copy.

Pretty sure all lovers of film, cinema and comedy know who Orson Welles is.

We should count down the 12 greatest Orson Welles cinemas, starting at 1.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this