🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Holy. Fuck.

That is insane. My first question is if the main character is mentally challenged? And why if he was given powers as a child does he need to be hit by a car and have half his face badly bandaged as it looks like he is bleeding profusely through the dressing?

I did like the quick cut to the guy blowing his head off and the shitty green screen at the steps of the capital, followed by canned laughter. This sounds like it was written by one of Billy Crystal's writing students from "Throw Momma From the Train."

Holy smokes. I might have to do that episode myself. Yikes.

A small boy discovers a mystical power as a child. He is then separated from his childhood girlfriend. He grows up to be a computer scientist who is hacking into the most secret national and international secrets, as well as being an acclaimed novel writer. His childhood 'finding' gives him amazing paranormal powers. He is reunited with the childhood girlfriend, mystically, on his hospital deathbed... as his relationship with his current drug addict girlfriend is deteriorating. The passions build between the threesome. Mystical, psychiatric and worldly forces rise to prevent him from revealing the hacked secrets. He attempts to reveal all in a Washington DC large press conference, with 'fateful' and dangerous consequences.

I want to watch this right now.

I Am Here... Now actually screened in Portland with the director in attendance. We showed up late for the Fright Night remake and went into the wrong theater and saw the last few minutes of I Am Here... Now and we were incredibly confused. Took us a minute to figure out what was going on.

I legally purchased a copy a while ago and have tried watching it a few times, but it fails to sustain my interest even remotely; this is coming from a guy who loves shitty movies. It needs a Rifftrax or something, like how Spoony did for After Last Season.

"Neil Breen has just signed an all inclusive USA and Canada distribution deal for his film FATEFUL FINDINGS !!!! It includes all platforms : theatrical , cable tv , DVD , VOD , etc . Please share this and have your friends come and LIKE this page . Release dates and updates will be posted on this page . Thanks for your support . www.fatefulfindings.biz . @neilbreen"

I am so excited about this.

This is a movie made by someone who thinks that stuff about the Deep Web is true. There is a whole new breed of crazy that says the center of the Internet is an ancient Mesopotamian god who feeds off of electricity(?) and fiber optics(?). Who knows, but I do really want to see this movie.

This is a movie made by someone who thinks that stuff about the Deep Web is true. There is a whole new breed of crazy that says the center of the Internet is an ancient Mesopotamian god who feeds off of electricity(?) and fiber optics(?). Who knows, but I do really want to see this movie.

It's super boring and bananas, but never quite pays off in the way something like Birdemic or The Room does. I've tried several times but it is just boring; maybe if there was a Rifftrax commentary I could do it. The fact that it hasn't quite gained a cult reputation or really any degree of notoriety tells me that my reaction is probably correct.

It's super boring and bananas, but never quite pays off in the way something like Birdemic or The Room does. I've tried several times but it is just boring; maybe if there was a Rifftrax commentary I could do it. The fact that it hasn't quite gained a cult reputation or really any degree of notoriety tells me that my reaction is probably correct.

Boring? Did you see the passion that was expressed in the trailer? The passion and energy was so high that the guy had to talk real slow and throw books.

• Like 1

Oh my! Got a big Birdemic vibe from it. Stiff acting, terrible effects, a hamfisted message of some sort.

• Like 1

i found this trailer while perusing the new movie trailers at apple.com/trailers, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

this isn't even out yet, AND IT LOOKS LEGENDARILY BAD!!!

http://trailers.appl...s/#videos-large

i also think "the other sister" with juliet lewis STILL needs to be done on this podcast.

-douglasisdumb, out.

I just watched the trailer and I feel really bad about Neil Breen the writer/director/actor. You know he was been working on this script for years until he perfected it and he will be brought down by a deep depression when this movie is not received like he thought it would.

I think this movie poster sums up all of your expectation's for this film. you could not ask for a better poster for this this film. the level of cheapness in the design, is reflection of the film in question. it's like they had the poster done at staples.

ff_poster.jpg

I'll best you this was created in Microsoft Word.

• Like 1

https://drafthouse.com/movies/fateful-findings

There are Hollywood movies. There are indie movies. And then there are movies made by outsiders, people with no place in the system but with their own stories to tell. Neil Breen is just such an outsider, and FATEFUL FINDINGS, his latest film, is without a doubt the next cult classic that will play midnight screenings for years to come.

We don't even know how to explain this film. One part bizarre romance, one part bizarre paranormal movie, one part bizarre government conspiracy film, FATEFUL FINDINGS is like a direct portal into the mind of Breen, who directed the film, produced the film, edited the film, stars in the film and who has a credit both for the story and the screenplay. Dylan (Neil Breen) is a successful novelist and computer guy who rediscovers his forgotten childhood psychic powers after getting hit by a car. While in the hospital he is reconnected with his childhood girlfriend, and their rekindled connection begins to get between Dylan and his current, drug-addled girlfriend. Meanwhile, Dylan starts hacking into every government database and learns terrible secrets about the world. This all leads up to one of the most bravura conclusions in the history of cinema.

This is a movie that operates on no previously known level, that obliterates the very concept of absurdity. It's the ultimate midnight movie for a post-THE ROOM world. It may not be the most polished movie you've ever seen, but goddamn does FATEFUL FINDINGS go for broke, and goddamn is it full of heart and special vision.

If you like the odd, the offbeat, the unique then we guarantee you will love FATEFUL FINDINGS. (Devin Faraci)

March 22nd, March 28th, and April 4th at the Alamo Ritz.

It finally happens... I've got MY tickets!

I finally saw the Neil Breen masterpiece. Would love to hear HGTM tackle this one.