🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 106.5 — 12/14/12 TWO CHARTED 45

Howie Michael Motorcycle & Kulap Tookta Vilaysack share their holiday stresses on today’s TWO CHARTED! Ku-Ku lets us know what she got into this past week with her Things That Happened Since The Last Who Charted? Chart & we explore Wie-Wie’s mind as we countdown his Top 5 Restaurant Concepts of the Week. We open up chartist gifts, Howard might be turning into more of a gamer, and we look into the future of Wie-Wie’s dating life. Stay weird chartists!

Wow, I was just last night thinking about how Wie-Wie and Oates seemed like a good pair judging from that Kate Micucci episode.

I don't want to hear the details if anything does occur, but I do recommend that Howard ask Kate to hang out some time.

Eighty-plus minutes of Tooch was the perfect start to my weekend.

I genuinely love Iso Lunch and would absolutely eat at a place like that.

I feel like they were on the cusp of a great idea with the cemetery cafe when someone brought up the idea of memberships, but they didn't quite get there - The "membership" should be buying a plot in the cemetery itself. Start a new cemetery with that idea and you're not offending anyone (or their loved ones) who wouldn't want a cafe in their cemetery. If you're spending money on a cemetery plot, why not get to enjoy it while you're still alive?

Man, once I put the New Order song together with the idea for the restaurant, I laughed very hard. Good work, Howie.

Not only did I love the restaurant idea, but that's one of my favorite New Order songs, which really put it over the top.

• Like 1

Please chartists, listen to the Kate Micucci episode again. I've never heard HMMC (Howard Michael Motor-Cycle) awkwardly hit on anyone so blatantly (count the times he says "That's just like me!"). Such genius.

Kulap I'd love to hear another chart of what comics/graphic novels you're into these days.

As as person who is both completely oblivious and has no game, I still picked up some definite vibes between Howard and Kate Micucci on her Whooch episode. Dude was on his mack.

Oh, Ku.

Still thinking that video games are the same thing they were in the '80s. Could dismiss comics as easily, no? Aren't those just for kids?

• Like 1

One problem I foresee with Isolunch, it seems like it'd turn into a place where dudes go to jerk off.

Sign in to follow this