🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 191 — 2012 Holiday Spectacular

Best foam corner ever!

The 2011 Holiday Spectacular edition remains forever in my heart, thanks to Scott's brilliantly timed bail-out via the Foam Corner theme song.

• Like 1

You guys know he made up that AV Club post right?

I realized it like five seconds after I posted my comment.

In this episode, Harris' Foam Corner finally supplanted the thankfully-deceased Jukebox Jury as the segment with the lowest number of jokes per minute in the history of the show. I love that Scott even called him on it, fantastic.

Everyone was just superb in this episode.

Natalie Portmanteau.

That was phenomenol.

The worst, and therefore the best Foam Corner.

New no-nos becoming an official recurring bit. (I love those new nellies)

Bork, Ice T, etc

Incredible show

There was an thread of pure gold running from Scott cutting Harris off at the goddamn knees with stony silence when Harris tried to kick off a “joke” about people overpronouncing "Wheat Thins"

...and then rolling right from Foam Corner into an Audible ad based entirely around Scott's overpronunciation of Whispernet.

This has to be my favourite non F&P Harris episode ever. The dynamic between him and PFT in this one is insane.

"Pluot!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Pluot!"

"Harris wants to say pluot"

"Well we all do, but Harris is the only one with the courage to do it. You're like a hero."

• Like 1

What a fantastic Christmas treat in late spring 2017. Guy who is always years behind trying desperately to catch up here. This is my FAVORITE appearance of Bill Cosby Bukowski. Obviously, any appearance with PFT, Besser, and Wittels is guaranteed gold. Bonus for multiple Besser impersonations.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this