🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 19 — The Christmas Womptacular

This podcast is easily one of the 10 best things Earwolf humanity has done in 2012.

Wait a minute, is Seth related to Paul Luzak from CBB episode 139? Same last name, Brian Huskey! :P

Wait a minute, is Seth related to Paul Luzak from CBB episode 139? Same last name, Brian Huskey! :P/>

I just noticed something similar on Best Friends Forever, I think it was the 4th episode, Jessica refers to an old classmate named Eric Wompler. She must really like the name (can't blame her)! She also referred to him as Womplestiltskin, which I don't believe has been used as a nickname for Marissa yet.

Just checked, the dog was named Thorny. Unless Seth punched them both in the face.

I had a hard time listening to this one while I was washing dishes. Mona kept asking what the hell I was laughing at, but I told her it was a joke Angela told me earlier in the day. I doubt she bought it though, cause you and I know very well that Angela ain't the best joke teller. Anyway, I'm not about to share because I'll never see my ipod again. Maybe I'll get her one for Christmas instead of that 3D printer.

Now that I think of it, my daughter is about the same age as Wompler. And if Sam's going through half of the things she is, ay yo, oh ay...I'm in trouble.

• Like 2

Hilarious. It was like a window into Earwolf's very own bizarre sitcommy universe. I would love a regular podcast expanding these characters.

This was great, hope more are on the way. Jessica and Lennon are too talented to not be wildly successful. Keep it coming ladies.

Is there something wrong with me if I find it incredibly arousing every time Listler says "turn around"?

It's really scary to contemplate but we know that Miss Lisler was in and around Afghanistan and Pakistan in 1996 doing her reverse 50 shades of grey thing when her son was conceived and born, . What other new arrival was also in the area making a name for himself about that time? You got it - a fresh-faced Osama Bin-Laden (kicked out of Sudan in 1996). Could.....it......be...that one of Osama's sons has been in the US this whole time? Someone needs to get this out of Lisler - waterboard her if you have to!! It's Zero Dark Thirty Miss Lisler!!

I hate that I wasn't aware of this the first 7 days it existed seeing I've listened through all the Womp up the Jamz on CDR/CBB multiple times and just recenty.

So many great things, but Marissa always making fun of 'Chocktaw' and all the stupid names he gives himself is consistenty funny.

What a surprise, you get a room full of incredibe improv talent and it was absurdly funny.

this podcast shoud not be movingon.org

Oh yea, and picking the Falkands is perhaps the funniest choice one could make

I just heard about this today!

And it was everything I could have dreamed of.

Marissa womper is my favorite on CBB (sorry cake boss(cake boss))

Please keep em coming

WOMP ITUP

I would love a monthly episode of this, and surely a Valentines episode in February

• Like 1

This was awesome. I can understand if the people involved don't have time to make this a regular thing, but I would love to hear another one of these. Womp up the jamz!

Had a thought after my 100th listen of the whomptacular,

Valentines Episode with Gutterballls, Marissa, Kulap as Danielle and Howard Kremer as a love rival.

Let make it happen people!!

Thank you, Scott, for singing part of, and then saying the name of the Popcorn Song! I have been trying to figure out the name of it for possibly 25 years! I think I heard it when I was around 5 years old (maybe on a Sesame Street vignette?), and then randomly throughout my life, but I never heard the title, and there's no way to Bing a melody on Google. I thought it would drive me mad for my entire life, but now the insanity has ended! Eureka! Or YOUreka! Yes!

Sign in to follow this