🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 8 — You're A Moron

Hayes and Sean advertise some of their holiday Shark Tank products available in their online store, then play clips from The Voice to determine exactly why Terry is a better singer than Trevin. They reveal that the entire season of The Amazing Race was rigged, and then play a game that's just as fair. Survivor and the charm of Abi Maria are next on the table as the guys try to figure out just why everyone's rushing around these days. Ultimately, ERIN GIBSON is on the scene to figure out what her favorite reality show would be if she watched any, and also to play a game related to the new Real World cast.

I can't believe Erin and Hayes would question Sean's wakeboarding. Like, chilled out bros don't need to wear wakeboarding on their sleeves... or life vests... they just do it because when they get up every morning they can think of nothing else but their board and those sweet, sweet wakes.

• Like 4

Holy shit, what is that terrible Jason Mraz cover? I need to send it to everyone I know.

That's Terry McDermott singing. He is one of the contestants on The Voice on NBC. It's a clip from the third episode of this season.

• Like 3

That's Terry McDermott singing. He is one of the contestants on The Voice on NBC. It's a clip from the third episode of this season.

Thanks! Just downloaded it off iTunes.

• Like 1

First off: Hayes, are you a professional DJ (also known as "Disc Jockey")? I feel like your instincts on what music to play and your timing is ridiculously perfect. If it had only happened the one time, I would have thought that maybe it was an accident (like perhaps it was the song after the theme song in iTunes). But two times?! Pure fucking talent. Sean, I would start looking for another co-host because I think Hayes' DJing career is about to explode.

Clearly Terry is a much better performer than Trevin and can be proven thus:

Times Terry sang a song originally performed by Matt Damon in the hit movie EuroTrip: 2 times (and an attempted 3rd)

Times Trevin sang a song originally performed by Matt Damon in the hit movie EuroTrip: 0 times

0 times is less than 2 times, therefore Terry wins.

Throwing Shade is such a great podcast, loved to hear Erin join in on the fun.

• Like 2

From the moment Erin comes on this episode, through the end, is perhaps the funniest stuff I've ever heard on Earwolf. Starting with, "do you like subtitles because fat people are crying so hard and maybe have they're face down in the ground" all the way to "these freaks aren't taking work from people"....I was dying. Spot, freaking, on.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this