🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 107 — Rock Your Brody

The tambourine comedian returns! YES, Steven Brody Stevens is here to cheer up Howard from the holiday blues on today’s Who Charted! Brody joins Howard & Kulap for a discussion about Howard’s thoughts on pillow talk, the possibility of a Podwalk of Fame, and Howard’s Movie Corner. Brody also gives us the positive push we need to countdown the Billboard Dance Club Chart, the Movie Chart, and a round of Chart Roulette! 818 represent!

YES YES YES

(also, LOVED the mental health talk up top)

Brody Steven's HBO show is great. I kept hearing it mentioned on this show and finally checked it out and like Kulap, ended up watching the whole thing in one setting. I hope he gets a deal to put more episodes out.

All the episodes have been uploaded to youtube:

• Like 1

Every time I hear someone say "Drag n' drop" in the squarespace promo I wish for a DBS dubstep track with a Dragon Drop.

• Like 4

Aw, Howard, I feel you. My parents got divorced 23 years ago, and the holidays haven't been as enjoyable ever since.

"You're strong, I'm strong, we both know it, let's take it out on each other's carcasses" - one of the greatest sentences ever uttered.

• Like 16

Hearing Brody Stevens on any podcast makes the world a better place and puts a smile on this Chartist's face.

Totally made my day hearing this at work; a post Hannukah gift for the Christmas season!

While I haven't listened to Brody's other episodes in a while, I think this one might be my favorite.I feel like Who Charted has really been knocking out of the park lately.

Howard sounded like Robert Evans in that square space add, minus the whole answering his own questions thing.

Forgot to say that I shouted "YES!" out loud when I saw who the guest was around 3AM this morning, waking up both of my parents and my sister.

Interesting to hear Brody turn the tables on Howard! I also saw his HBO Go series and enjoyed it (yes!). By the way, please watch it via HBO Go instead of on the YouTube link posted above. I'm sure it would help Brody more to watch it through legitimate means, and it could lead to additional deals for him with HBO.

Also, Howard may have heard of brine shrimp because that's what Sea Monkeys were.

• Like 2

This podcast is the straw that broke the camel's back. I finally set up my HBO GO account. Just starting episode 3 of Enjoy It! It's great.

Imaginative Howard. Positive Kulap. Powerful Brody. Wonderful podcast. Love the dinosaur love.

Interesting to hear Brody turn the tables on Howard! I also saw his HBO Go series and enjoyed it (yes!). By the way, please watch it via HBO Go instead of on the YouTube link posted above. I'm sure it would help Brody more to watch it through legitimate means, and it could lead to additional deals for him with HBO.

If it's any consolation, it appears Brody uploaded these to YouTube himself.

EDIT: Maybe not.

howard's howling in dragon manor isn't that weird, i used to roam my apartment making dinosaur noises when alone for extended periods of time. just downloaded the eps of brody's show and will watch post nap

I may be wrong and for all I know Brody may have been kidding but to me it sounded like he was being serious... I found his comments on being "10%" gay to be really offensive. Again maybe it was tongue and cheek but if so I couldn't tell.

And I'm not sure if I'm the only one to think is but can we have a moratorium on all the LA geography discussion which is neither informative nor comedic to anyone who lives outside California

Forgot to say that I shouted "YES!" out loud when I saw who the guest was around 3AM this morning, waking up both of my parents and my sister.

i run into you everywhere what is going on

Sign in to follow this