🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
EvanWalsh

The Lair of The White Worm (1988)

Lair of the White Worm must be your next movie it has everything you need wieners being bit off, weaponized bag pipes, the worst acting ever and to top it all on jesus on the cross being bite by a penis monster.

We will show this movie at my Wedding.

I just remembered this movie today, and I have to second the recommendation. It's a bad but fun horror movie based on a Bram Stoker novel that isn't Dracula.

Also, Amanda Donohoe (who you might remember from L.A. Law) spends most of her screen time either in a distinctive and cool outfit or naked. I think this detail alone would make it appeal to June for the fashions, to Jason for the nudity, and to Paul for both.

I third this. This movie is next level demented screaming nonsense and it has Hugh Grant and Peter Capaldi (the latter trying harder than the former to take the proceedings seriously).

I love this movie, it's really just a low budget b-movie/ Cult film. like the highlander.

There are some great one liners in that film that I can't say with out upsetting the Margaret's of the world.

Sign in to follow this