🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 108 — Jersey Brawls

Jessica St. Clair aka Marissa Wompler charts it up on today’s Who Charted! Jessica unearths Howard’s memories of his superhero group days during the 2012 Billboard Year End Hot 100 Songs and says no thank you to The Hobbit during the Movie Chart. Plus, we hear tales of babysitting, college, and Jessica’s early days at UCB-NY as she coaxes Hermes the Chart Goose!

How fucking great is Jessica St. Clair?

Answer: The Greatest.

Aww, Friendly's shut down?! That place is ingrained in my childhood.

• Like 3

WOMP! up the jams!

WOMP! it up!

And I'm pressing play... ... ... ...NOW!

• Like 1

Best Foods took over Hellman's forever ago. But for some reason never wanted to use the Hellman's brand name west of the Miss.

Haha, I have a friend who used to hook up with strippers who told me almost the exact thing that "Lee" said about not paying them because they think of you as a customer.

Smith Island in Maryland is the place with the dialect. I don't think it's all that old english sounding, though.

So much Jersey talk in this episode! I love it!

• Like 1

One of the best episodes. God damn.

St. Clair is like the Ghost of Regimes Past. She needs a morning show on one of the networks. I would be so pumped up for the day after a half hour of womping it up.

• Like 3

Howard there is a documentary on Cropsie, you have to check it out. Turns out it was at least partly real. On Netflix.

• Like 1

Jessica St. Clair is the ideal guest. I thought the episode was going to peak early after the genius-bonkers Connivers story, but it never slowed down, even though it was extra long. Terrific episode, folks!

• Like 2

Holy charts, this has immediately rocketed to the top of my Best of Who Charted 2012 list. Jessica St. Clair is incredible.

Julia, the next Earwolf contest should involve people dressing up as members of The Connivers.

• Like 1

Loved the Connivers story as well, totally remember playing like that back in the day. Just not in highschool...

Holy charts, this has immediately rocketed to the top of my Best of Who Charted 2012 list. Jessica St. Clair is incredible.

For the second straight show, the previous top moments of 2012 discussion has been obliterated.

Twenty minutes before getting into the first chart is highly unorthodox, but A-OK when the guest is the most delightful person in the podcast universe. Howard + Jessica = Pure Magic

This is one of my favorite episodes, possibly the best. Jessica should be guesting on all Earwolf shows on a regular basis :)

Howard's high school superheroes stories had me crying at work today. I want this to be the basis of a new web series. C'mon Howard!

• Like 4

I can never get enough Jessica St Clair! Also, Howard needs to wear his "Escapee" costume for sure. I'm also hoping Kulap can dress as her DC comics alter-ego "Katharsis" and they can become a new crime-fighting duo.

• Like 1

lovin the jersey talk...i've seen a lot of abandoned places.

also, cropsey is part of the movie "The Burning," a movie that closely mirrors some of the Friday the 13th movies...it's pretty much Ft13th with jewish kids. no really.

we must see kulap's single long sleeve glitter outfit! jessica really brought out the best in ku and wie, it was a great episode to wrap up 2012 on

Sign in to follow this