🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JTB7

Have you seen this? (Picture of Nic Cage in Ikea)

you can have a real good time just typing nic cage into google and then clicking pictures, then drag a image to the search by images. then click Visually similar images. you'll find all sorts of gems that way...

you can have a real good time just typing nic cage into google and then clicking pictures, then drag a image to the search by images. then click Visually similar images. you'll find all sorts of gems that way...

Is that how you found your lovely avatar?

Shannon, how come if I post a picture it disappears.?

Hrm, I dunno... how are you posting them?

The only way to make images show up on the board in non-attachment form is to upload it to an image hosting site (tinypic, photobucket, etc) and then click the little picture of a picture of a tree and paste the new image url and click "ok". If the photo already exists online you can just right click "save image url" and paste that one. If the image link is good it will immediately appear in the text box and everyone else will be able to see it when you click "post".

Lemme know how it goes...

I'll post a image but after 10 mins or so it's gone...strange. I know how to do it on other sites. and ere you have a option to post the image link, IMAGE ICON, but after 10 mins it's gone. do admins have to approveimages here or something?  is what what i am seeing. I have no idea.

Nothing comes to me to be approved unless the member were previously banned, which you were not.

I can totally see that wonderful picture right now and it was posted 30 minutes ago... so maybe it's totally working?

testing

tumblr_m4ghksknCz1rni732o1_500.jpg

That right there is what is commonly known as the "Hello Ladies" look.

• Like 2

That right there is what is commonly known as the "Hello Ladies" look.

and then,he would say would you like to touch my chest, it's warm and slinky like a bear blanket!

This should be a perfume called forever caged..

Question for paul, if nick cage did a perfume what would it smell like?

• Like 1

This should be a perfume called forever caged..

Question for paul, if nick cage did a perfume what would it smell like?

Ham! It would smell like ham.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this