πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 127 β€” The Character Extravaganza

The citizens that inhabit Sklarbro Country have gathered together again this year to help us wrap up 2012, share their plans for the holidays, and look at what is in store for the new year. Join Randy and Jason for a star studded reunion as they welcome Bryant Gumbel, Jerry Jones, Steven Seagal, Tom Leykis, Bruce Jenner, weak Matthew McConaughey, Mark Wahlberg, Sam Elliott, Richard Branson, and all your other favorite citizens. Don’t forget to pick up tickets to see Randy and Jason in San Francisco at Cobb’s Comedy Club on January 18-20 and in Portland at Helium Comedy Club on January 24-26. Thank you to everyone who has continued to support Sklarbro Country in 2012! Keep punching waterfalls into the new year!

As I was attempting to take the lights off my house, with my iPod in my ears, I had to set down my tools, slide down the roof, and then get down the ladder for safety. That's how hard I started to laugh when Joe Walsh came in. It was so bad, I actually thought, for the sake of safety, I had to stop what I was doing. This is ICONIC!

• Like 1

Freaking Epic!

Great ending to 2012. Thank you Sklars

The character episode is always one of my favorites! This is a great Christmas gift!

Another great showcase for the mad skillz of Chris, Jason, James, and Dan! I'm sure I'll listen to it several more times but as of now, I agree with Lukas that Joe Walsh stole the show. And could Seagal please order some donuts for McConaughey?

• Like 1

Did anyone of you guys see Bruce Jenner during the Clippers/Nuggets game? Just saw the clip on the latest Shaqtin the Fool.

Loved this episode so much. Favorite characters: Bruce Jenner and Steven Seagal.

Sign in to follow this