🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Gludream

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle

Just found this on cable tonight havent watched enough to give specifics but apparently Robert Deniro plays the villian Boris?

De Niro plays Fearless Leader, the boss of Boris and Natasha who are played by Jason Alexander and Renee Russo, respectively.

Caught that after I actually watched it. It is terrible and in a way that I think would make for a great episode of this podcast

With all of the cameos in the movie, it came off as an even shittier version of The Muppets Movie.

With all of the cameos in the movie, it came off as an even shittier version of The Muppets Movie.

Are you implying "The Muppet Movie" was shitty? Come on!

Please please please, put this film on the show. I have no idea how they got so many people to be in it, because by all intents and purposes it is garbage. Fun to watch garbage but most definitely garbage.

This movie is, indeed, pretty terrible, but I really like it for the fantastic character work from great actors.

I have no idea how they got so many people to be in it

Well, it is Rocky and Bullwinkle on the big-screen for the first time, but you're right, this movie is crap.

Sign in to follow this