🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
raxozellet

Worst episodes of CBB 2012?

I had a really tough time thinking of a bad episode at all but if I had to pick one it'd be

Episode 179: http://www.earwolf.c.../pitch-slapped/ if only because of Hana Mae Lee seeming like she gave no shits for the podcast and it was just painful when she was singing her song.

All in all this year of CBB was really awesome.

I didn't care for that one either, also I didn't really care for the latest one with Pally and Casey Wilson. I was super excited for it since I love both of them, but it just wasn't that good of an episode imo

Bottom 3, from awful to less awful:

Pitch Slapped - Ugh. Scheer couldn't save this one. That Hana girl got on my nerves big time.

Key/Peele, Novak, Cenac - Felt really weak, especially the first half hour. Key and Peele's characters helped it a little.

Adam Pally / Casey Wilson - Underwhelming because I liked Casey and Adam's previous appearances a lot.

Oh man i forgot about the key and Peele one!

Wyatt didn't seem like he was really feeling it for that one and it felt too crowded in that one.

Penises Abounding was, appropriately enough, a big satchel of dicks. I might be wrong, but I think that was the only episode this year I wouldn't give an overall thumbs-up to. All in all, the show is astounding consistent. Jock Rockerman is the best host since SQUARESPACE! JUST TYPE IN THAT PROMOTIONAL CODE 'HOTDOG', THAT'S H-O-T-D-O-G, AND THEY'LL MEET ALL YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS*!

*I don't think I'm flirting with danger by advertising the show's sponsor, but if anyone's feeling litigious I'll get all the legal help I need OVER AT LEGALZOOM.COM! LEGALZOOM.COM IS NOT A LAWYER BUT THEY WILL PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE TO YOU!