๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 128 โ€” Sklarbro Mixtape 2012

Rock out this week to some of the best music of 2012 as decided by The Sklar Brothers, Jonah Ray, Matt Price, and Jake Fogelnest. Jonah, Matt, Jake, and the Sklar Brothers give us their Top 3 Songs of 2012 while telling stories of Dennis Miller, Guided By Voices, The Gregory Brothers, Billy Squier, and Lana Del Rey. Donโ€™t forget to pick up tickets to see Randy and Jason in San Francisco at Cobbโ€™s Comedy Club on January 18-20 and in Portland at Helium Comedy Club on January 24-26. Happy 2013!

The mixtape episode was great last year. This year? Not so much. Jake Fogelnest was a total turd.

ย 

come on.. you dont have to put him down I happen to think jake is great on any podcast i know its your opinion but if you dont like it dont post about it no one needs your negative feedback or at least a more adult criticism

• Like 3

I have never heard that 'Burger Review' song before, and it made me far too happy.

ย 

And yeah, to the guy going after Jake....who the %^&* calls someone a 'turd' anymore? Are you 8? Are you my grandmother? Jesus.

• Like 1

Anyone else think it was hilarious when Jonah said it is easier with bing.

• Like 2

I have never heard that 'Burger Review' song before, and it made me far too happy.

ย 

A fitting follow-up to the "Hamburger" clip from the Andy Kindler episode of Jake's show.

• Like 1

Go to Daym drops youtube channel, all his food reviews are great. They are good without having to be remixed

Was hesitant to listen to this episode because I have pretty different musical taste than you guys but I enjoyed it a lot.

Sign in to follow this