🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

I'M BACK BABY!

HI MY PRECIOUSES!!

29fthv.jpg

3 months ago while checking this very forum, I spilled water all over my laptop and killed it. But today it was returned to me as good as new! Thanks renter's insurance!

A whole lot has happened while I was gone, lots of awesome new shows and I'm sure a lot of awesome new contributors to our forums. So be patient with me while I catch up on everything. I know there's a lot of spam waiting for me to delete it, so I'll get back to that.

But I just wanted to let y'all know that I've returned and I'm here for you once again! So go ahead and pile on the questions and reports of spam and people being assholes... I'm so ready.

• Like 7

(in Russian accent) Yes and thank you for being forums on loss and growth for business here lucky! Yes? Yes!

But seriously, welcome back.

HI MY PRECIOUSES!!

29fthv.jpg

3 months ago while checking this very forum, I spilled water all over my laptop and killed it. But today it was returned to me as good as new! Thanks renter's insurance!

A whole lot has happened while I was gone, lots of awesome new shows and I'm sure a lot of awesome new contributors to our forums. So be patient with me while I catch up on everything. I know there's a lot of spam waiting for me to delete it, so I'll get back to that.

But I just wanted to let y'all know that I've returned and I'm here for you once again! So go ahead and pile on the questions and reports of spam and people being assholes... I'm so ready.

So happy to have you back!!!

Sign in to follow this