🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 192 — GoodFelines

Fan favorite and “House of Pies” star Ben Schwartz tells us about his plans for the new year on today’s Comedy Bang Bang! Ben & Scott recall performing together in Ben’s improv show “Snowpants,” recreate Ben’s favorite Bane sketch, and talk about wet dreams. Newcomer to the show Shelly Driftwood drops by to share some incredible stories from his life that involve his buddy relationship with Brett Butler, Easter Island, and a rolling affair. Plus, Shelly Driftwood tells us about his script “GoodFelines” during a game of Would You Rather?

God dammit, awkward a capella Wipeout needs to be a regular feature. No more of this half-assed, second-long bullshit, you fucking tease.

• Like 1

Even as an angry atheist, I'm not sure which I would rather. But as long as The King of Comedy still exists, I think I could deal with a Goodfellas-less world.

I nearly did a spit take when scott said "this smoke monster is highly illogical" just because bens reaction was "ohh goodness" hahaha great guests fantastic ep! MY WIFFFEEE 2013

I know you guys joke around a lot on this show but please keep playing the 'Going to the Break' song in future episodes.

• Like 6

I have a pretty deep voice, but when I really crack up I laugh like a Tickle-Me-Elmo. I TME-laughed nonstop during Shelly's account of the Electrician and the Ferrari-Dealer's Wife. And almost died several times.

• Like 1

Is it weird that I re listened to all of Ben's CBB appearance's over the weekend and was going to say how much I missed him.

• Like 2

YAAAAAAY BEN SCHWARTZ!!

tumblr_mengvkWUWT1rqistoo1_250.gif

he's my favsies.

• Like 5

Ben Shwartz rocks every podcast he appears on. Good ep.

Also , SUPER plugs theme!

i almost cried laughing at all of shelly's stories. also i am to episode 146 with ben Schwartz right now and i still think it is amazing relistening.

This episode was hysterical. I was in hysterics.

Shelly Driftwood tells the best stories, and Hot Saucerman and Oberholts are the best straight men.

Unrelated topic, but I didn't know where else to share this. The real Huell Howser just died and I'm feeling pretty sad about it despite never seeing anything of his on TV. http://www.nbclosang...-185922911.html

At least I can take comfort in knowing there are an infinite number of Huell Howsers in an infinite number of Californias on CBB manifesting as the glowing sentient comedic form called 'James Adomian.'

Horatio needs to be on everything.

Yep. He's so good at going to levels of complete ridiculousness.

I'm glad I didn't even have to wait one full week of 2013 to hear Wipeout or "My wife".

• Like 1

Unrelated topic, but I didn't know where else to share this. The real Huell Howser just died and I'm feeling pretty sad about it despite never seeing anything of his on TV. http://www.nbclosang...-185922911.html

Wow! What is 'died'?! Is that like when you color a shirt? / Huell Howser

• Like 6

We need more Horatio on CBB. Between all his amazing improv4humans appearances and now this, he's become one of my favorite comedians.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this