🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 53 — Anaconda

Did you ever see the Pit Bulls and Parolees show? They had a dog on their rescue place that Danny Trejo talked the abusive owner into surrendering to him. How do you think that conversation went?

DT: I'm Danny Trejo. You're going to give that dog to me that dog.

Owner: Yes, sir Mr. Trejo. The dog is yours.

<end scene>

Did you ever see the Pit Bulls and Parolees show? They had a dog on their rescue place that Danny Trejo talked the abusive owner into surrendering to him. How do you think that conversation went?

DT: I'm Danny Trejo. You're going to give that dog to me that dog.

Owner: Yes, sir Mr. Trejo. The dog is yours.

<end scene>

They actually called the dog Trejo! Mofos actually drug the dog behind their redneck truck! I hope Danny beat the shit out of them off camera!

Anyone else think that Voight skipped the Tony Montana level of accent and went with an even bigger knockoff by using the Razor Ramon version of the Scarface accent?

Anyone else think that Voight skipped the Tony Montana level of accent and went with an even bigger knockoff by using the Razor Ramon version of the Scarface accent?

Have you ever heard Scott Hall speak WITHOUT any kind of accent? Like when he's not drunk? It's...uncomfortable. To his credit though, I admire him for never sinking to the depths of "Say 'ello to my li'il fren'!" and for being a more convincing Latino than Academy Award-winner Jon Voight.

Have you ever heard Scott Hall speak WITHOUT any kind of accent? Like when he's not drunk? It's...uncomfortable. To his credit though, I admire him for never sinking to the depths of "Say 'ello to my li'il fren'!" and for being a more convincing Latino than Academy Award-winner Jon Voight.

To be fair he didn't use much of the Razor Ramon voice in WCW, but then again he was shitfaced 24/7 by that time. What's funny though is the only reason he did that character was because Vince McMahon is notorious for catching onto movie trends way after their prime and had never seen Scarface, so he thought Hall made an original character and signed him. I was also waiting for Jon Voight to pull a toothpick out of his mouth and toss it at the camera Ice Cube was lugging around.

Did you guys know that Jon Voight's brother is a respected vulcanologist who correctly predicted the destruction of Mt. St. Helen's and was ignored? I'm reading this book "Eruption" right now and the moment it mentioned Barry Voight was Jon Voight's brother I was like, "I GOT AN IDEA."

We write a totally straight disaster movie script about the eruption. Small town sheriff, greedy corporate folks not heeding warnings, people in peril, yadda yadda yadda. It's done totally straight, except Jon Voight plays his brother with the Anaconda accent. And we NEVER reference why he talks so funny.