🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 110 — Single Guy Vibe

We get a preview of the Adam Scott workshop on today’s Who Charted! He tells us about passing out at a Neil Young concert, lets us know how he feels about Chris Brown, and gives off a single guy vibe during the Billboard Hot 100 Music Chart. Adam finds out how big of a Step Brothers fanatic Howard is and shares his pick for favorite movie of 2012 during the Movie Chart. Plus, Adam talks about growing up in Santa Cruz and tells us how much he charges for a workshop with a game of Chart Darts!

I remember seeing the shooting of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty when I visited NYC over the summer. I blew Adam a kiss when he was on top of bus while everyone was yelling for Ben. I realized after I should've just asked him if he was having fun yet instead.

• Like 1

EMT Strains: Emergen(TH)C, The Star of Life, Maramedic

IRA Strains: Early Retirement, Purple Rollover, Roth High-R-A

• Like 1

That was funny when Adam joked about having joked about Chris Brown. Heh.

I totally echo this ep title.

Didn't realize Scott's not a Singleman and my entire world has been turned upside down.

• Like 1

Adam Scott was right-- Rolling Stone comes out every two weeks. It was weird that both of the hosts (mis)corrected him so forcefully.

This was every bit as good as I expected when I saw Adam would be this week's guest. He's the best.

Also, SUMMAH BIGFOOT!

This was every bit as good as I expected when I saw Adam would be this week's guest. He's the best.

Couldn't agree more.

There are some scenes in Farts and Procreation (especially when he tries to be smooth with police officers) that crack me up.

Kulap's story about her bulimic roommate made me cringe. I hope that girl isn't recognizable via what was said.

Anyway, @mradamscott is always a good podcast guest. He's hilarious...but mostly I'm impressed by his knowledge of everything pop culture past and present.

It is telling, I think, that Kulap is so accustomed to Howard's malapropisms and idiosyncratic vocabulary usages that when he used a word (with which she was apparently not familiar) like "vagaries" correctly, her first instinct was to suspect that he was saying something either bizarre or incorrect.

• Like 2

Kremer!!! Get the eye surgery!!! I had it done and let me tell you... I was smiling the whole time through. It's like a light show inside your head. You feel nothing during the operation, you get a relaxer so everything is chill, then they do some fun stuff to your eye then boom...lasers. Orange lasers and visuals you'd never see anywhere else and then right away you can see better!

If you want to have the ultimate summah - DO IT! I now have 20/15 vision instead of not being able to read anything 11 inches in front of me. Hope this helps a bit :)!

• Like 1

It's so wierd the actors that are in the earwolf club, at least that guy from mad men doesn't come around anymore

Sign in to follow this