🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Not a drawing, but fanart nonetheless, in memory of one of the great missed opportunities of the current campaign:

Fishmech01_zps9c029bcd.jpg

Fishmech02_zps1e38554d.jpg

incredible!!!

• Like 2

Not really character art but figured I would take a shot at creating a MTG card based on Hug.

ugmttsr.jpg

• Like 3

I love Winter, especially with Remender at the helm. For some reason I can only picture Winter wearing a tattered burlap hoodie with matching pants and a rope belt.

Winter fires a warning shot!

Aw5H21R.jpg

Some men just want to watch the world burn and also butt stuff.

Dt0gb1q.jpg

• Like 4

NerdPoker_Chars2.jpg

Just thought it'd be fun to go a bit old-school :D

this is hilarious and awesome!

NerdPoker_Chars2.jpg

Just thought it'd be fun to go a bit old-school :D

I want to play this game! Does anyone know how to create an 8-bit version of the Nerd Poker theme song?

Hai Animated Beaver, what are the odds you can animate that pic and set it to the 8-bit music?

• Like 2

Well shit, as long as you're granting wishes, would it be gauche of me to ask for money?

As it happens, I am the Honorable Treasurer of the National Bank of Glinishmore. Our land is in jeopardy due to the invasion of The Collectors and I need to transfer 35 million gold out of the Treasury to prevent it from being pillaged. If you could grant me temporary access to your Bag of Holding…

• Like 4

I still haven't heard from the dude who made the music track (and truthfully don't expect to; his last upload was over a year ago, so he may've moved elsewhere), but I just finished cookin' this up. You could always play the two in tandem, I guess :P

NerdPoker_Wolves_Upload.gif

• Like 21