🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

You did this the same day?!? See, now I'm going to pray for one of these every week. That was the only flaw in this masterpiece.

• Like 1

I'd glad y'all dug the last one! :D

I cooked this up after I finished work today. I'll see if I can plug him into an environment at some point during the week, if time allows.

Cyclops.png

• Like 16

I'd glad y'all dug the last one! :D/>

I cooked this up after I finished work today. I'll see if I can plug him into an environment at some point during the week, if time allows.

Cyclops.png

Dude, that's awesome! I know you work hard on these and I in no way want to take up anymore of your time or impose upon your talent, but Is there anyway you can add 5 Hour Energy power up to your masterpiece?

Either way I look forward to whatever you cook up next!

• Like 2

Well, without the bitter the sweet ain't so sweet...so here's MY fan art!

iDyUUA7.jpg

For no reason I can tell it got in my head that his full name is Winter Darling.

• Like 3

Is it weird that I am already obsessed with AnimatedBeaver making an animated GIF for the next episode that hasn't even aired yet?

• Like 1

AnimatedBeaver, your amazing animation has made the bear a more sympathetic character. Look at the confusion and suprise in his eye as his head is blasted away by a Mangione attack.

Goddammit, that is fantastic.

• Like 4

We all know what we want AnimatedBeaver should do. Don't rush or badger him. Let his creative juices flow.

• Like 2

it won't be as awesome as AnimatedBeaver, but it's first!

B9Cic3wCIAAW4v_.jpg

• Like 11

Ha! That's great!

It's hard to live in AnimatedBeaver's shadow, I know. I'm picking my new character based entirely on how cool it will look in pixel art.

• Like 3

Ha! That's great!

It's hard to live in AnimatedBeaver's shadow, I know. I'm picking my new character based entirely on how cool it will look in pixel art.

In that case you should play a space invader.

• Like 1

LyraTransform2.gif

Wish I had more time to polish this up further, but free-time's pretty short these days. (Fair warning, for the same reason y'all probably shouldn't expect to see much from me this week :\ ) Awesome, bizarre outcome! Poor Lyra, though; can't even get a proper burial :( Will pour out a 5-Hour Energy for her.

• Like 20

Wish I had more time to polish this up further, but free-time's pretty short these days. (Fair warning, for the same reason y'all probably shouldn't expect to see much from me this week :\ ) Awesome, bizarre outcome! Poor Lyra, though; can't even get a proper burial :( Will pour out a 5-Hour Energy for her.

Great job, AB! I think I speak for everyone when I say, we all really enjoy your work! Don't worry, we'll all still be here whenever you get the chance to do more!

• Like 6