🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Another great episode. When does Dan get a new character? Maybe he could play a half-dinosaur, but only if he knew a lot about dinosaurs.

Here's my Tree Octopus. He's probably supposed to be blue but I'm getting tired of making everything blue.

B9qNAeKCMAAoUoF.jpg

• Like 15

Awesome creepy octopus! Sort looks like a gibbering mouther.

(Tried upload a photo of a "gibbering mouther", no dice. I suck with this kind of stuff)

• Like 1

Awesome creepy octopus! Sort looks like a gibbering mouther.

(Tried upload a photo of a "gibbering mouther", no dice. I suck with this kind of stuff)

Holy crap, it does look like a gibbering mouther. Nice call. Here's one:

gibbering-glob.jpg

I never know how to draw Winter. Can't remember his proper description. Anyway, good episode.

B-KnT8mCYAAU_7P.jpg

• Like 3

This is the most complex thing I have ever drawn, so glad I have Nerd Poker and all the fan artists here to inspire me to push myself.

Here is my tribute to the glorious departed.

QlUgL2R.jpg

• Like 5

Jesus fucking fuck. I think this was the most memorable image from the last episode. I can't put this one on twitter or I'll be arrested.

frMgfv8l.jpg

• Like 6

Someone alerted me that back in the day I somehow I missed all the Lukas/Gustaf stuff in this thread. If you haven't seen it all, I highly recommend going through this whole damn thing. This thread hurts my brain it's so good.

Here are two that I did a while ago that I forgot to post.

I loved the imagery of the skiff flying toward the Dark Tower. I know it was not red but in my mind I always saw it as red.

DnXl9ql.jpg?1

The Collectors and their keening were some of my favorite baddies. For some reason I thought they had glowy accents to their robes.

RbAf8oW.jpg?1

Someone alerted me that back in the day I somehow I missed all the Lukas/Gustaf stuff in this thread. If you haven't seen it all, I highly recommend going through this whole damn thing. This thread hurts my brain it's so good.

Thanks Dan!

I wanna do some stuff for the new campaign. I just... haven't.

• Like 1

Here's some badly drawn curb-stomping action to tide you over until Gustaf gets off his lazy ass :-)

CAatoOhUsAAUG_L.jpg

• Like 3

Does anyone know what the mailing address is to get a donation to these guys?

Been trying to send in a donation and a dice roller I made to these guys for a while now but having difficulty finding where to send it to.

Fell behind on some episodes so I'm hoping to send these in once i catch back up to the current, Help a brother out.