🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Had to zoom in to see the details on the puking hand. I especially like the teeth. Creepy-awesome.

ETA Holy shit, just realized. vagina dentata anyone?

The fastest Nausica I could make

Nausica.jpg

I had to steal this asmy new background for my pc.

CYeGCzu.jpg

I'm relatively new to digital painting so there's a lot of room for improvement. I've had this image in my head for a while now and I'm glad to share it

• Like 7

CYeGCzu.jpg

I'm relatively new to digital painting so there's a lot of room for improvement. I've had this image in my head for a while now and I'm glad to share it

This is awesome, man.

• Like 2

Nausica contemplating derro guts, cutting herself, and.......hotdogs?

This explains why the party puts up with some of her more "eccentric" behaviors.

Thanks for the likes! Here is the rest of the original team. Fire breathing Bart and Blackie Greene doing a little something he likes to call... "Eldritch Blast." Oh, and did he mention his Charisma is 19?check out my other stuff on Twitter @geebee101010 and on Instagram geebee1010.

post-107223-0-86515000-1436499228_thumb.jpg

post-107223-0-93718200-1436499239_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Can someone please draw the scene where Nausica sprays acid on Dag's face to "help" with the spiders?

I don't have the means to draw at the moment, but I do have time on my hands to edit gifs.

i98.gif

• Like 2

I don't have the means to draw at the moment, but I do have time on my hands to edit gifs.

i98.gif

I see nothiiiinnggg... Am I the only one?

• Like 1

It was visible when fist posted. It was pretty cool.

Prohayps he'll repost it. * Crosses fingers*. This forums had a bit of a dry spell.

• Like 1

I'm still seeing it, but I'll reupload when I'm not on mobile

Edit: fixed it. issue was, the host I used went under, but merged with a different host using the same software. I guess BBCode doesn't like image redirects.

• Like 1

A fan art of the Rat-roach from Moon Festival Part. 2. I should've left more room for more legs, but I think this captures just how gross the creature was in my head.

Gross. Lol

Good job man!

Hoping someone can get a Flarb drawing out there... Alas, I am too busy professionally refurbishing priceless works of art into something worthless. :|

flarb.jpg

• Like 3