🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

D.C., your stuff looks great -- I really like the Ell Ryan of the Sea.

Here is my take on the characters

jjsga1.jpg

Thanks to Shannon for her help uploading this.

post-34926-0-63492500-1359868505_thumb.jpg

• Like 24

Hey mr haine I went ahead and reposted your image for you so everyone can see it better.

The trick to posting images here is to upload it to an image hosting site and post the image url in the box that pops up when you click on the little photo of a tree icon.

It's a gorgeous drawing by the way.

Thank you so much Shannon. I wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious, but I hadn't gone the image hosting route (suddenly I'm feeling like an old man with fancy new gadgets).

Really appreciate your reposting -- that was a great gift! Thanks for the show too, I had forgotten how much fun it was playing d&d. I miss that damn elf.

Thanks guys. Glad you liked him. :)

Really like your Mildred, PudgeDemon.

kyx8xkn.jpg

D.C. This is such a cool drawing!!! I can just imagine Brian's (Amarth Amon wouldn't care) seething hatred towards this guy, especially with the twinkle in his smile. Nerd Poker with Brian and the gang is the best.

D.C., your stuff looks great -- I really like the Ell Ryan of the Sea.

jjsga1.jpg

Holy dicks, I love your art style man.

• Like 1

todays episode

PeeCheeFrontnerd.jpeg

LOL!

2000 EXP for that piece of awesomeness!

These drawings are getting so rad. I think we need to do a kick starting to have this adventure made into a movie. Maybe an 80s Sci-fi fantasy with a Krull/Ator feel.

• Like 4

<nerd voice> Uh, the 20 is on the exact OPPOSITE SIDE from a 1 on a d20 from the one! That's how dice work! </nerd voice>

Seriously though, that's pretty awesome.

Damn! I was drawing the die and at the last second decided to make it a botch. I was going to erase it but then thought "no one will notice." I'd forgotten the power of the nerd. Now, I'm flashing back to my youth. Spending hours on a Barbarian drawing just to be informed that the chain mail's wrong and the sword/dagger combination isn't proper for his history.

good catch though.

1r7wup.jpg

Okay I just need to say this thread is my fucking favoritest.

I have a soft spot for fanart of any kind, and I'm so glad this podcast is inspiring so much! Keep it up!

Everyone's favorite spirit bear...ell_ryan_s_spirit_bear_by_theearwolfdeviantart-d5tw3ky.jpg

I will pay an exorbitant amount of money for a t-shirt with this on it. The back reads R.I.P. "Spirit Bear"

This podcast makes me so happy.

• Like 3

As someone else said -- holy dicks! I love the color Mildred -- great job Pudge Demon.

I also like that this thread is fan art without any established canon -- we get to freely make the characters as we imagine them. (until a movie gets made of the short life of Ell Ryan).

I need to finish my effort to illustrate the watch the night before they went into battle.

This thread is incredible. Anyone that missed the tumblr links on the first page, go back and check them out too. You all are a very talented group, props.

wicked cool pic but ER wasn't drow

jjsga1.jpg

wicked cool pic but ER wasn't drow

Oh, I didn't know that was an Elf property. I drew him blue because he was dead and drowned.

I love how many of these have Blackee Green giving finger guns.

Was there any other choice? I mean, he has a charisma of like 19 or something. The player really should remind the DM of his charisma of 19.

• Like 1

Amarth's Epic Botch from Episode 10. Sorry for the rough drawing, but I couldn't resist posting it. I'll try to color it ASAP. Love this Podcast! Keep up the good work!

post-34792-0-91934800-1360361522_thumb.jpg

• Like 1