🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

For the love of god, someone please draw the scene at the end of Ep 12. Amarth with a blade to some random dude's throat, Carn trying to stop him, Mildred miming an airplane, Blackee coolly asking what floor they want, and I can't remember what Bartho was doing, but I imagine a disgusted face in the palm.

These are amazing. I can't believe we have so many talented artists in our midst.

tumblr_mie4k3VmEm1qltuyvo1_1280.png

Aaaand here's my take on Mildred.

Also, I think I may have unintentionally channeled a little bit of Alyson Hannigan for her face.

• Like 4

Dida bunch of sketches of the group.So spam inc. :Dblackiegreensketch.jpg

amarthbarthoblackie1.jpg

barthofire1.jpg

barthosheet1.jpg

barthoshet.jpg

brianolrionblackie1.jpg

mildredolrionsketch1.jpg

Love the show.

Edited by Joseph Velasquez
  • Like 13

While (or should that be wilst) poking around the internet, I found that Heavy Load had already predicted the meeting of Amarth and the Spirit Bear. Maybe it's an alternate universe sort of thing.

1.png

I heart metal

• Like 3

http://imgur.com/a/hHzd1

My Nerd Poker inspired Icewind Dale 2. I had to make some changed because IWD2 is a different version of D&D. I tried to choose the portraits most fitting to their description in the podcast.

Portrait art by Jason Manley and Justin Sweet

• Like 4

"An error occurred: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

I AM COMING BACK TOMORROW YOU SON OF A BITCH

• Like 1

I want to dress up like one of these versions of Mildred for Halloween this year. These are fantastic!

Does nerd poker have merch yet? If not: boooooooo!

I won't be happy until my Cheerios had a naked elf and a ghost-bear featured on it

I think we need a cartoon of Blackee realizing that he had been hauling a broadsword around all this time.

• Like 1

Man, you guys are crazy talented. I hope some of this art ends up on the NP merch, if we ever get any.

Man, you guys are crazy talented. I hope some of this art ends up on the NP merch, if we ever get any.

Agreed. These pics are stunning.