🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

blackeegreen.jpg

Instantly stopped doing real work and had to draw Blackee Green after the Vin Diesel tattoo discussion. Don't know why it posts so small...

Edit: fixed the size.

• Like 13

tumblr_mi1y8rPmeJ1rt8x7lo1_500.jpg

The blade runner himself, Amarth Amon, putting a half-naked crew member out of her misery.

I'm more an internet lurker, I don't generally post anything, anywhere. But had to sign up to these forums to say that made me laugh till my cheeks hurt. Fantastic picture. Cheers.

• Like 3

Holy hell, these are all amazing! Mostly I just love the amount of penises drawn here. RIP El Ryan.

I too would love that Spirit Bear shirt. Also I wanted to like more stuff but my likes ran out. :( I wanted to like the other guy that had the same problem as me, but...

Havent seen much of the baddies so heres my rendition of a Fixer, Hope ya like it.

(Apoligies for the size)

post-38443-0-01052600-1364800652_thumb.jpg

post-38443-0-01052600-1364800652_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Amazing art work all around and that is just a classic Blackie Green rendition. Love it guys, keep up the amazing work!

RW

Blackie looks like he wants to talk about his wife Mavis and his extensive collection of vintage cars.

• Like 2

Thank god I didn't get "My Charisma is 19 tattooed on my arm" it would have been the Dungeons and also Dragons equivalent of getting the girlfriends name tattooed on oneself.

4th level Blackee Green

BlackeeGreen.png

I'm printing this out and hanging it up on my wall. So rad.

• Like 2

Thousands of hours of labor and the most advanced computers bring you Sir Richard!

SirRichard.jpg

So fucking derpy and awesome. WOW. I love this.

WOW!

and finally someone that doesnt try to make the characters look like the players