🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

tumblr_mp1pttClSQ1rt8x7lo1_500.jpg

Mildred Maxxton and a bonus little farting cucumber thing. At this point in the show I sorta forgot what everyone was wearing, so I just threw some Xena leather and armor plates.

• Like 10

eb3l0K1.jpg

Hope this isn't too big. Anyways, thought I'd draw the characters for fun, it got a little crazy, and then I found this forum, so here we are.

I might color it, but to be honest, I'm still learning how to do that. We'll see...

This would make a badass poster once colored and perhaps lettered with title\cast. Epic work dude.

• Like 1

od3c.png

My take on Sir Richard's brilliant ruse. That ole time "Does this look infected?" gag! Get's em every time!

post-46096-0-44139300-1373022687_thumb.png

• Like 10

od3c.png

My take on Sir Richard's brilliant ruse. That ole time "Does this look infected?" gag! Get's em every time!

this is awesome! reminds of the cover of Hard Boiled #3

• Like 1

np3_by_otisfunkyshits-d6d032i.png

Oh gosh... wow. I...

The more I look the creepier it gets. The girls in the background are all smiling. Wow. I'm laughing and sort of throwing up in my mouth. Nice.

od3c.png

od3c.png

So epic. Best framing ever. This would be the cover for the nerd poker graphic novel spin off.

Going into the way back machine and throwing up a pic from episode 24: For Glinishmore and Bahamut!

I precursor this by saying this is all Brian Poshen's fault! He specifically asked for it during the episode.

I would also like to add apologies to Mildred (Sarah). Again, blame Mr. Poshen.

That all being said, it was a pretty hilarious moment in the midst of all that chaos.

Enjoy!

wjkg.jpg

post-46096-0-82621800-1373833033_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Still waiting for the epic Amarth Mildred love scene.... I think everyone who can draw is too disgusted by the images in their heads to make this happen! haha

I am trying to figure out a way to disinfect my brain right now!

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

I didn't hear about that, I'll have to check that comic out when it hits the street. The Pathfinder comic is very well done and worth checking out if you haven't.

Going into the way back machine and throwing up a pic from episode 24: For Glinishmore and Bahamut!

I precursor this by saying this is all Brian Poshen's fault! He specifically asked for it during the episode.

I would also like to add apologies to Mildred (Sarah). Again, blame Mr. Poshen.

That all being said, it was a pretty hilarious moment in the midst of all that chaos.

Enjoy!

wjkg.jpg

post-46096-0-82621800-1373833033_thumb.jpg

I'm dying. This is so perfect. Worth the wait! Thank you for this.

Literal Lols

Hey all, I've really been digging the drawings so far, would love to contribute my interpretation of these characters. Can somebody explain how to post images? I've tried sharing with both flickr and imgur, and no dice. Any advice is much appreciated!

If your trying to use your smart phone you may have to switch to full view to get the image uploader. Not sure if that helps but that's how I did it.

Here's my version El Ryan with spirit bear. I was going for a hippie/shaman look with dreadlocks, crystals and bad tattoos. Not sure what an elvish wang looks like so I kept it obscure...

avcLuJ1.jpg

• Like 14

Wow, all of these are so good. I wish I had an ounce of drawing ability! I'd love to know which ones the players feel best represent their characters as they see them, there are so many interpretations I think that would be really interesting

Niiiice stuff Ian. Do you have a blog or site of some sort?