🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

i would love to see a picture of bart when he's gunning through the tower with like an army helmet on and a cigar in his mouth and a crazed look in his eye as he just unloads with the skiff guns

andrew_dice_tray.jpg

screen grab

The Dice Tray - sorry, I don't draw. hope a little photo manipulation is acceptable.

BUT DICE TRAY, I WANT TO CUDDLE!

• Like 2

Sorry. Just a paper and pencil cartoonist, but last week's episode forced me to dust off the old computer tablet and create a forum account. Had to get this out of my system. So many beautiful renditions of these guys, though!

2bd9b1de-0952-4846-ba27-976848223d47_zps6b045be1.jpg

• Like 9

GmwP.png

I know, no watery crown, huge oversight. But I tried a few and they looked like Sir Richard had just won the Miss Teen USA contest, which is funny all in its ow right, but sort of didn't fit the picture. Ashes upon my head.

• Like 3

Lovin' the show, guys! I starting listening to it having never delved into the RPG scene, but y'all made it sound like so much fun that I had to get in on the action with some'a my friends :D Great times!

As a token of my appreciation, and needing a subject to practice up on traditional inking-media (sable-brush and crowquill, specifically), I sketched up my take on the characters. Hope ya digs ~!

First off, the bold Sir Richard!

08_18_02.jpg

Next up, Amarth Amon..

08_18_03.jpg

Blackie Green...

08_20_01.jpg

Barthoset Bu'Rall:

08_18_04.jpg

And finally, Mildred Maxxton! Sorry for the photo on this one; this past weekend my HD died on me, and while I'm 80% back-in-business I haven't been able to get my scanner to work ever since :\

Mildred.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy! Keep up the awesomeness :D

Although all of the art in this thread is incredible, these drawings especially struck a chord with me. They are simply outstanding. It is as if you have drawn straight from my imagination, the resemblances are uncanny! Great work indeed :)

• Like 6

I painted some Minis for the pre-priest group. They're in LA, all delivered by the mailman to Earwolf's PO box earlier this month and everything! Here's how they look. If Brian and the gang want 'em, just go get your snail mail bros (and Sarah).

Http://goawayskips.tumblr.com/post/62477229943/to-be-mailed-on-monday-the-final-class-photo-for

top: Amarth, Bart, Blackee

bottom: Sir Richard, Mildred, Sark

• Like 5

post-70595-0-25064400-1383458470_thumb.jpgSince this is the only podcast I listen to, and since this forum is full of outstanding art, I decided to make a contribution. Unfortunately I'm not an artist, but I am a home brewer (mainly stouts, ciders, and kombucha) and for my own entertainment I name my brews. (Jet Black Brews is the name of my 'brewery.') My previously unnamed sencha green tea kombucha is now a tribute to one of my favorite characters from the show. I always pictured him as a naked Dan Haggerty, so that's the face seen here.
  • Like 2

I painted some Minis for the pre-priest group. They're in LA, all delivered by the mailman to Earwolf's PO box earlier this month and everything! Here's how they look. If Brian and the gang want 'em, just go get your snail mail bros (and Sarah).

Http://goawayskips.t...class-photo-for

top: Amarth, Bart, Blackee

bottom: Sir Richard, Mildred, Sark

I'm purposely avoiding clicking this link because we are opening these up tonight (I believe). COURAGE WILLOW

• Like 2

Signed up just for this thread. It was well worth it! There is some amazing talent happening in here.

• Like 1

I really love this mother fucking podcast! And, I love Damien Wormwood Darkemon, I want to play a Metalhead priest character so bad now. Here's a sketch of what i imagine he looks like...

wormwood.jpg

Edited by PudgeDemon
  • Like 8

Sup guys, first time posting on the forums. Love the podcast.

Anyway, here is my homage to Amarth Amon, doing his thing.

Amarthamon_zpsb7d9f83a.jpg

• Like 18