🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

10993067246_fa45fe9a74_c.jpg

Hires here:

http://farm6.staticf...771bb0883_o.jpg

I just wanted to contribute as I f*ng LOVE this podcast=)

Everyones eq keeps changing all the time so I didn't even try to get it right, lazy asshole that I am. Also, work beckoned before I could get to Sr Rick, no offense Gerry=) Kudos to Brian for killing Amarth in the most D&D way ever: through sheer g-d bad luck.

Anyway, keep it up nerds. I love the artwork everyone is doing.

When Vinny shows up I'll totally draw the shit out of his character!

Aaaaw shit! Awesome work man!

Hires here:

Everyones eq keeps changing all the time so I didn't even try to get it right, lazy asshole that I am. Also, work beckoned before I could get to Sr Rick, no offense Gerry=) Kudos to Brian for killing Amarth in the most D&D way ever: through sheer g-d bad luck.

These are phenomenal!

Hires here:

I want your Blackie to take me clubbing so bad! I'll dress like Mildred if that helps convince him. This is getting too real.

• Like 2

Hello fellow nerds, another fanart here, this time of Mildred Maxton.

She is prone to give thumbs up, but there is this moment in episode 13 wich is burned in my memory. When they were on the whole lift adventure the group had two prisoners. As the lift came to a stop on a floor with three enemies Bartho and Blackie incinerated them scaring the prisoners to death, intensified by an intimidation roll by Mildred to get them to move the elevator up. As they reached their destination Mildred tried to calm them giving them a stern thumbs up. The situation was so absurd and awkward that although not one of the most memorable it made me crack up at the moment.

So here it is, Mildred and her wacky thumbs up.

Mildred_zps1dc8ac8d.jpg

• Like 16

I want your Blackie to take me clubbing so bad! I'll dress like Mildred if that helps convince him. This is getting too real.

He really did capture Blackie's 18 (formerly 20) charisma quite well.

• Like 1

Sark channeling his inner Doge.

much great

so good

epic

sparkling

• Like 1

>Katapraktoi

I like your take on Mildred man=) She's got the psychotic rictus of a strung out middle school teacher the second before she snaps and starts swinging=)

• Like 1

BROTHERS IN ARMS, ENEMIES IN FAITH!

11068226083_04c7071dbd_b.jpg Hires: http://farm6.staticf...d3c0b25c0_o.jpg Now that they've finally arrived in this Glinishmore that Gerry's always raving about, I wanted to finally show Sir Richard and his best frenemy some love before they're all captured by Yetis and sacrificed to the Wicker Man=) 11068225653_b7cd299a27_c.jpg new lineup hires: http://farm8.staticf...3bb5ff3ec_o.jpg

Holy shit. Damien is so metal. (It's now my phone desktop)

• Like 1

I love that you finished the Ironman look of the Sir with the clasp for his cape. And that clover buckle, so good.

I love that you finished the Ironman look of the Sir with the clasp for his cape. And that clover buckle, so good.

Thanks buddy. Glad you like it:)

On an unrelated note; sorry for messing up the reply posts everybody. I should've guessed deleting the old pic from the image hosting site would kill all the thumbnails, but I botched my internet check.

• Like 1

WOW. Those are so goddamn awesome Lukas.

Hard to follow that, but I've been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to give one of my own a shot. So here's my quick, unpolished take on Damien.

OGXXcGH.jpg

• Like 10

WOW. Those are so goddamn awesome Lukas.

Hard to follow that, but I've been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to give one of my own a shot. So here's my quick, unpolished take on Damien.

OGXXcGH.jpg

I love it:) The hat really tied it all together. Priests of Judas do it from behind!

>Katapraktoi

I like your take on Mildred man=) She's got the psychotic rictus of a strung out middle school teacher the second before she snaps and starts swinging=)

thanks man =) definitely what I was going for!

Thanks buddy. Glad you like it:)

On an unrelated note; sorry for messing up the reply posts everybody. I should've guessed deleting the old pic from the image hosting site would kill all the thumbnails, but I botched my internet check.

LOVE IT - Killer job. I love the Dr. Strange-inspired cape most of all. Keep up the wonderful work.

• Like 2

I honestly think Lukas T's art should be done up as Nerd Poker shirts and put in the store. They're fucking gold.

Brian loves his rendering as well :D

hjco.jpg

• Like 3

picture-2.png

No fun to follow Lukas' AWESOME character portraits- but to be fair I might not even have had a crack at it if I hadn't seen his inspiring stuff. I do a lot of these sorts of drawings for the campaigns i'm involved in with my own friends, so it was fun to finally try and interpret Posehn & Friends. Keep up the great podcast, guys!

• Like 14

Was told I could post this here. Now my only two posts are me showing off my dumb crap. :) I call this one "The Proclaimers' early spring excursion".

pzVoNFx.jpg

• Like 19

Was told I could post this here. Now my only two posts are me showing off my dumb crap. :)/> I call this one "The Proclaimers' early spring excursion".

pzVoNFx.jpg

Awesome! It's a treat to see more environmentals in this forum (which I think should be called 'fan art' or something, but whatever:)

• Like 2

Nice! Awww i miss Zisu! i suppose Stargoyle should suffice for the "cute creature sidekick" quota...

• Like 2