🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

I did an illustration of Zisu, the gas bag! Hope you guys like it.

zisu_zps897edcc8.jpg

i just dropped my burrito at work..... did not expect that to show up.....

• Like 1

Holy f><k. These are epically brilliant. They are the definitive versions of the characters in my mind now. You knocked it out of the park. I love that you did an Amarth as well - it makes me think we need Gerry's naked spirt bear loving first character too.

Thanks for sharing!

BROTHERS IN ARMS, ENEMIES IN FAITH!

11068226083_04c7071dbd_b.jpg

Hires: http://farm6.staticf...d3c0b25c0_o.jpg

Now that they've finally arrived in this Glinishmore that Gerry's always raving about, I wanted to finally show Sir Richard and his best frenemy some love before they're all captured by Yetis and sacrificed to the Wicker Man=)

11068225653_b7cd299a27_c.jpg

new lineup hires: http://farm8.staticf...3bb5ff3ec_o.jpg

• Like 2

i just dropped my burrito at work..... did not expect that to show up.....

You shouldn't be on the internet while working the Taco Bell kitchen.

• Like 1

He said burrito, not Burritotm

Damien looking at the scene while relearning his spell. I know it's not entirely accurate to the staging, but this looked neat. Drag the jpeg to the address bar to view a bigger version. :)

khZvizR.jpg

• Like 19

BROTHERS IN ARMS, ENEMIES IN FAITH!

11068226083_04c7071dbd_b.jpg

Is it just me or was this the inspiration for Sir Richard?

Burger King Guy.JPG

• Like 5

Is it just me or was this the inspiration for Sir Richard?

Burger%20King%20Guy.JPG[/center]

Look at young Sherlock Holmes over here:)

It wasn't really on purpose, but I was totally thinking the same thing when I was finished; an Irish Burger King Iron Man:D

I love it:) The hat really tied it all together. Priests of Judas do it from behind!

Looks like Dimebag Darrell... and I aprove! But I think Brian has a very different view of his new character.

11232213165_0bc5fbaa00_c.jpg

Hires: http://farm4.staticf...4959a4e74_o.jpg

Kinda rough episode this week. Kudos to all of you who managed to draw inspiration from it anyway. Great art everyone:)

Until next time; here's a heartwarming moment of friendship from the previous episode.

Hahahahaha

• Like 3

A quality burn very nice my friend very nice...

• Like 1

Kinda rough episode this week. Kudos to all of you who managed to draw inspiration from it anyway. Great art everyone:)

Until next time; here's a heartwarming moment of friendship from the previous episode.

i love the little detail that the water crown now appears to be an ice crown

• Like 4

i love the little detail that the water crown now appears to be an ice crown

Noticed this too! I love Lukas' rendition of the characters. Especially Mildred's FAS thing she got going on... So perfect.

Noticed this too! I love Lukas' rendition of the characters. Especially Mildred's FAS thing she got going on... So perfect.

Thanks buddy:) Its Mildred's Bahamut energy shield/accessory rail. I don't know why it ended up on her right arm, but you know Mildred. She's gangsta like that:)

AMAZING!

Love the design on the shield of bahamut and as mus turd and gustaf said, the frozen crown was a really cool detail!

11068225653_23bb5ff3ec_o.jpg

Wow! That Blacky Green charisma is kind of attacking me. And when I see the Damien picture I want to scream Metal in the highest Manowar pitch I can.... holy shit!

11232213165_74959a4e74_o.jpg

Why does this one look like an irish family trip? ;) (Love it)

Fantastic job!

• Like 2

Just gonna keep double posting these.

Ep 54:

HYdWR88.jpg

Gustaf,

Your landscapes for the episodes have been amazing!

How long does it take you to create something as such with such little turnaround when the episode gets released?

So freaking badass!

-R

I'm hoping I correctly quoted you as the artist of this. For some reason I always had more of a Don Quixote look in my head for Sir Richard. Always stroking his mustache. I must say, this visual is much more badass! Great job.

• Like 1

Gustaf,

Your landscapes for the episodes have been amazing!

How long does it take you to create something as such with such little turnaround when the episode gets released?

So freaking badass!

-R

Thanks! The others were probably 1 or 1,5h. This took about 2,5h. Ran into some issues. :)

Thanks! The others were probably 1 or 1,5h. This took about 2,5h. Ran into some issues. :)

I was checking out your website. I really dig your style. I think my two favorites are

- Environments section, the ship with the broken ceiling above it. File, hangar1300.jpg

-Creatures section, the green character, not sure if it's a robot or person in suit, but the gas mask look, spiderduuuudefraaaame.jpg The look to the back of the helmet is especially cool. It seems like a clawed hand is grasping it's head.

snapback.pngGustaf

Great Work man!! Holy Crap!!

Good show sir... Good show..

The ships remind me of the Stewart Cowley books. Great Space Battle, Terra Trade Authority, SpaceWreck... such cool pictures.

Good work man.

I'm hoping I correctly quoted you as the artist of this. For some reason I always had more of a Don Quixote look in my head for Sir Richard. Always stroking his mustache. I must say, this visual is much more badass! Great job.

Thanks buddy:) As McRib pointed out. He kinda has an angry Irish burger king thing going. The grim as shit campaign juxtaposed with the great goofy playing style of the gang allows for a myriad of possible interpretations:)