🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Killing it as always, Lukas! The lack of an absolute white really sets it in the afternoon. Love it.

LostCauze, I can send you the highest rez I got next week. It's not very big but at least something. :)

• Like 1

Hey, this might have come in a bit late, but to anyone interested, this website is looking for artists

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2013/12/18/last-reminder-for-the-line-it-is-drawn-call-for-artists/

Basically, on the site artists draw comic book-related images which are taken from suggestions on twitter. It's pretty cool.

Why are the Swedes the greatest people on earth?

Holy shit this is amazing. I feel like we need to pay you for your service of drawing these incredible pictures each week...

You're probably the best artist I've ever witnessed.

Thank you friend! Far too kind:) I'm celebrating xmas with my folks north of the arctic circle so the concept of bearded dudes in snow storms spoke to me.

Semi-related; totally called it about the drunken fighting!:D

If someone makes a motion comic out of this stuff, I may shit myself. Amazing.

Suuuper busy at work so I haven't been able to draw anything until now. I'm not gonna skip any episodes, but here's one piece that's a week too late. Just 20 min work but I guess it gives an impression? :P It's the dwarven city from afar. R0X5Jt5.jpg

• Like 17

Who goes there!?

The dwarven wolf-scout party emerges.

11393633475_84a035c405_c.jpg

higher res http://farm8.staticf...394311fc1_o.jpg

This adventure just took a turn for the awesome! I can't think of a single story that couldn't be improved by adding more badass dwarves. Strap yourselves in folks. I see some serious drinking and fighting in this podcasts future:)

This artwork is riktigt jävla bra! Need T-shirt with Nerd Poker on bottom immediately.

• Like 3

Suuuper busy at work so I haven't been able to draw anything until now. I'm not gonna skip any episodes, but here's one piece that's a week too late. Just 20 min work but I guess it gives an impression? :P It's the dwarven city from afar. R0X5Jt5.jpg

That sir is a Crazy amount of talent. 20 min!!

I salute you good sir!

Still in the works, hope you guys like it :)

Edit: Do you guys think I should make the horns larger like on the initial sketch?

1479713_10203168596802120_2050266355_n_zps2b234e46.jpg

• Like 4

I am not the best at drawing but here is a quick sketch I did at work when I heard that Trondoor has the hots for a certain lady dwarf. Below is my rendition of Trondoor climbing the fence to toss the flower. Hope you like it and sorry for the dimness, it is a bit dark at work today and the picture was taken with a phone camera.

20jPkgF.jpg

And here is a second one of Trondoor joining the party.

ylkyHoe.jpg

• Like 7

Haha I love them, dude.

And cool sketch Grombeard. What program is that? That's a cool look with the small horns, but maybe thicker?

WTF?!! hahahaha he's climbing the cain cage with a flower HAHAHA

Haha I love them, dude.

And cool sketch Grombeard. What program is that? That's a cool look with the small horns, but maybe thicker?

Thanks :) It's Autodesk Sketchbook Pro it is great for sketches :D

I was inspired by Barth's fancy dragon strut into atrocity.

What a goof!

post-27521-0-15755300-1388982151_thumb.jpg

OK - does anyone know why I'm only posting a weak little thumbnail?

What gives?

• Like 3

That's some badass painting going on there, Lucas T. I found your blog via your profile and bookmarked it.

Clicked on your link too, Gustaf. Really impressive design stuff you have going on there, so I bookmarked your site as well.

Fuck yeah art!

Are you and Lukas wizards? How do you guys keep taking images out of my head and drawing them?

Hello fellow nerds, another fanart here, this time of Mildred Maxton.

She is prone to give thumbs up, but there is this moment in episode 13 wich is burned in my memory. When they were on the whole lift adventure the group had two prisoners. As the lift came to a stop on a floor with three enemies Bartho and Blackie incinerated them scaring the prisoners to death, intensified by an intimidation roll by Mildred to get them to move the elevator up. As they reached their destination Mildred tried to calm them giving them a stern thumbs up. The situation was so absurd and awkward that although not one of the most memorable it made me crack up at the moment.

So here it is, Mildred and her wacky thumbs up.

Mildred_zps1dc8ac8d.jpg

This is the best! You are all so great, but this was one of my favorite moments of the show.

• Like 2

BROTHERS IN ARMS, ENEMIES IN FAITH!

11068226083_04c7071dbd_b.jpg

Hires: http://farm6.staticf...d3c0b25c0_o.jpg

Now that they've finally arrived in this Glinishmore that Gerry's always raving about, I wanted to finally show Sir Richard and his best frenemy some love before they're all captured by Yetis and sacrificed to the Wicker Man=)

11068225653_b7cd299a27_c.jpg

new lineup hires: http://farm8.staticf...3bb5ff3ec_o.jpg

Hey, Lukas,

Any chance of you reaching to the back of the rack and giving us a look at El Ryan?

Thanks for sharing your gift with us!

• Like 3

So when they talked about mines to Glinishmore in ep. 57 i imagined the entrance to them something like this:

vaulttoglinishmoremine_zpsfda4909b.png

But it seems Sark imagined it a bit differently... I don't think I can finish this one I have exams coming up so if someone want to color it go ahead :)

Hope you guys like it :D

• Like 4