🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

Suuuper busy at work so I haven't been able to draw anything until now. I'm not gonna skip any episodes, but here's one piece that's a week too late. Just 20 min work but I guess it gives an impression? :P It's the dwarven city from afar. R0X5Jt5.jpg

Puts me in the mind of Myst/Riven and those books.

• Like 2

Micah, those are badass. It would be awesome if it was a complete deck, with each of the enemies they've faced being one of the suits. The collectors, the new rat/lizard/chicken monsters in the caves, the mechs/worker bots on the ships and in the tower, and we just need one more group of bad guys for them to encounter.

Oh and the other Joker, cause I think there's two in every deck, should be the Necromancer/Final Boss they will fight.

Damn I wish I had any lick of artistic talent.

Take it from someone who plays a lot of poker - there are two jokers in a deck.

Micah, those are badass. It would be awesome if it was a complete deck, with each of the enemies they've faced being one of the suits. The collectors, the new rat/lizard/chicken monsters in the caves, the mechs/worker bots on the ships and in the tower, and we just need one more group of bad guys for them to encounter.

Oh and the other Joker, cause I think there's two in every deck, should be the Necromancer/Final Boss they will fight.

Damn I wish I had any lick of artistic talent.

I like the idea of making each suit a different type of badguy that they've come across. It'd be interesting on keeping the card values legible with all the collectors/robots/monsters/?? on the cards, but I'm sure it's possible.

Edit: I wish I'd thought of that when I started making those, lol.

Wow - I didn't expect this kind of response about these cards and that's cool. I'm not sure about selling. Maybe it's possible? I'd have to look into it (I'm not sure exactly where to start).

Thanks,

Micah

Wouldn't it be cool if they did a live show before a studio audience like How did this get made?! does and they commisioned Lukas T or Gustaf or some of the other talented artists in this thread to design slides to show the audience on a screen while they ran their session? I feel bad knowing I'd never get to see the show since it's based out of LA but I think it'd be a pretty awesome experience for the fans in the area.

• Like 1

Ha Sark/Bruce Willis i missed it the first time. Classic.

OOh i live show. And it is based in LA... Hmmm....

Oh and to make everyone mad its 63 degree here at 0141 in the morning..... just thought id share.

Awesome work, Micah! Those portraits are super-endearing versions of our group.

Insane. You're all insane. You should be committed to a special asylum for artists where we give you artistic-pills and you are chained to easels and are forced to draw shit.

I'm placing you all under arrest.

*I just hit my limit of 'likes' for the day goddammit. Slow down with the awesome plz.

• Like 5

You should be committed to a special asylum for artists where we give you artistic-pills and you are chained to easels and are forced to draw shit.

Or as I like to call it: a work day. That's a great joke right there.

Dan Telfer - are you Dan Telfer?

• Like 1

Yes, this is my name and I am a person with it.

Well that makes little to no sense, but nevertheless I've been a huge fan since you were on Jordan Jesse Go!

Hey everyone! Youtube "Dan Telfer best dinosaur".

After months of playing catch-up, I hit Podcast Zero this week and finally began listening to Nerd Poker from the beginning. While I read every comment on the Earwolf forums (moderating duties, blah blah) I've never had any context for the artwork posted here.

28 61 episodes in, however, I can confidently state that I love you beautiful bastards.

• Like 2

We really need some art after this latest episode. Too many ridiculous visuals to count.

The Scream in the Cave? Man, I don't know if I want art of that :wacko:

• Like 1

I wanna! But I'm two episodes behind and really busy :( But I'll see what happens this episode you guys are talking about. :) Maybe I'll squeeze one in!

• Like 1

The Scream in the Cave? Man, I don't know if I want art of that :wacko:

I really want to see Blackie Tony-Hawking a dead dwarf. I really want to see that.

• Like 2