🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
jshulte22

Character Drawings

This is how I picture everyone's favorite NPC dwarf.

oh, wow - it took me a while to see what you did there...

Well done!

"The Botch" It's not a character design, but I doodled it whilst listening to the podcast, so... that counts, right

post-92179-0-29541100-1393788655_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Okay, so.... Not spoiling anything for anyone who hasn't yet heard the last episode (The Cavern Explosion, for future-people), but that just gave me a lot to think about. Geeeeeez.

While I reel from that, I thought I'd pop in with some sketches I'd done lately!

03_04_01.jpg

03_04_02.jpg

Fun times on this show we call ourselves fans of :D

(If you wanna check these and other forms of sketchery as presented on my Blog, you can do so here !)

• Like 24

(...to the tune of 'Captain America'...)

"When Blackie of Green he rides his mighty DWARFFFF...

He's basically sayin' to all his foes, 'FUCK ORFFFFF!!!'..."

• Like 1

Hi guys! As the previous post stated I did some character designs that I hope people like!

tumblr_n13qh9XpxT1rw71rdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n13qh9XpxT1rw71rdo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n13qh9XpxT1rw71rdo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n13qh9XpxT1rw71rdo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n13qh9XpxT1rw71rdo5_1280.jpg

Wow! The talent here and in the other posts is extraordinary! I hope Earwolf jumps on the chance to put this into a comic book with all the artists here. Think about it! Cut down some stuff and you'll have something completely new: A comic book based on improv from a D&D podcast owned by Earwolf. Episodes are not based on writers, just on a DM and the Players decision.

Comedy Bang Bang made it into a great TV show.... this is so much easier!

• Like 5

Wow! The talent here and in the other posts is extraordinary! I hope Earwolf jumps on the chance to put this into a comic book with all the artists here. Think about it! Cut down some stuff and you'll have something completely new: A comic book based on improv from a D&D podcast owned by Earwolf. Episodes are not based on writers, just on a DM and the Players decision.

Comedy Bang Bang made it into a great TV show.... this is so much easier!

I am in full agreement with you. I would pay good money to see this campaign in comic or graphic novel form.

You hear that, Earwolf? Please take my monies.

• Like 1

Some character art in honor of the last show:

Charcoal_Briquette.JPG

• Like 5

I am in full agreement with you. I would pay good money to see this campaign in comic or graphic novel form.

Someone mentioned they wanted to see the gang do youtube shows too. Graphic novels and a youtube channel...I smell franchise!

Some character art in honor of the last show:

Charcoal_Briquette.JPG

I knew it...It was Disney all along. The rats...Mickey Mouse Minions!

Wow, the art just keeps getting better. Every time I take a break from looking at the forums and then come back again there is always incredible art here. You guys are truely talented! Im jealous. Keep it up because the visualizations are great.

this is my first attempt at any fan art, I'm a pretty terrible drawer, but i got a spark of inspiration after today's amazing episode

hopefully someone else can better render our new rat party, preferably covered in cheese

IMG_0308_zpsb52a61b2.jpg

• Like 14

this is my first attempt at any fan art, I'm a pretty terrible drawer, but i got a spark of inspiration after today's amazing episode

hopefully someone else can better render our new rat party, preferably covered in cheese

IMG_0308_zpsb52a61b2.jpg

I fully endorse this. Fo real, man. I dig it a lot!

And Wool Fox-Pike - your drawing is fantastic, man. Love the old school graphic novel look.

And Wool Fox-Pike - your drawing is fantastic, man. Love the old school graphic novel look.

Wow, thank you Gustaf!!! You da man!

I only joined yesterday, but I've been a fan of your posts here from the get-go. !00% certainty there's a silent majority of us in awe, though I'm risking my lurker status just sayin' so.

I second this! I would absolutely support this!

While I enjoyed the strange bent the story took, I'm enjoying the artwork change up even more.

They're all so adorable! Nerd Poker rat plushies, anyone? (Bart's fire breath is sure to be a hit with the kiddies.)

Spaceballs_Flame_Thrower.png

• Like 5