🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Episode 1 - Larry David

Curb Your Enthusiasm star Larry David admits he never would’ve agreed to this sort of malarky had Garlin not been such a close friend. Luckily for us, the magnetic misanthrope plays nicely with others, participating in audience games and revealing deep convictions without reservation. During this off-the-cuff chat, we learn why Larry 1. would prefer to do crossword puzzles than voluntarily listen to music, 2. feels nervous at a dinner table of 12, and 3. is overly strategic in the gifting of old shirts. And you won’t believe the one mundane thing that Larry has never before done in his life.

(Photos by: Lincoln Andrew DeFer)

• Like 3

This is awesome. Jeff needs to have Jake Fogelnest on. Their personalities would be insane in the same room.

• Like 4

Yes, finally the Jeff Garlin podcast is here! I can't download this fast enough. Hopefully this will be a weekly thing?

• Like 1

Yes, finally the Jeff Garlin podcast is here! I can't download this fast enough. Hopefully this will be a weekly thing?

Bi-weekly!

• Like 2

Glad Larry, ehhh... had a blast. Jeff's hilarious ability to step into another's Simple shoes will be fun to watch with upcoming guests.

Damn Earwolf brings the heat again! You guys are a powerhouse.

I love your handle and pic, Spirit Bear. Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1

This is awesome. Jeff needs to have Jake Fogelnest on. Their personalities would be insane in the same room.

Man, that would be a real coup for him!

• Like 8

WHAT?! Feel like Jeff talked about this on Doug Loves Movies a while back, happy to see it pop up on Earwolf!

Would love to hear Larry on Ronna and Beverly someday..somebody make it happen!

Whoaaaa. Jeff and Larry?! You guys... just made earwolf explode. This is so awesome! I'm loving all these new additions to the network!

Great episode. Some classic Larry David back and forth going on. Congrats to Jeff for Paranorman getting an Oscar nom, too.

This is an incredible first episode. It's pretty unlikely, but I hope Larry David finds his way on some more podcasts eventually.

• Like 1

Great show. Larry is one of my absolute favorites, and this format is pretty much perfect for him. Can't wait for more episodes.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this