🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Zack21

Undefeatable (1993)

Plenty of great choices abound in the forum, but this has got to be one of the front runners. Martial arts experts abound, and gangster asians too smart for college. Floral dresses, and eyeball collections. A creepy man with mother issues named Stingray. And a perky youth '90s babe (Cynthia Rothrock) just trying to make money for her sister's tuition by fighting for her street gang and pouring coffee for overzealous cops. Watched it twice in 24 hours. Holy christ on a cracker is this a fucking masterpiece of wtf and "so serious it's hilarious" moments. Just watch the link below for a piece of the puzzle. LOVE this movie. Please find and enjoy!

• Like 1

Plenty of great choices abound in the forum, but this has got to be one of the front runners. Martial arts experts abound, and gangster asians too smart for college. Floral dresses, and eyeball collections. A creepy man with mother issues named Stingray. And a perky youth '90s babe (Cynthia Rothrock) just trying to make money for her sister's tuition by fighting for her street gang and pouring coffee for overzealous cops. Watched it twice in 24 hours. Holy christ on a cracker is this a fucking masterpiece of wtf and "so serious it's hilarious" moments. Just watch the link below for a piece of the puzzle. LOVE this movie. Please find and enjoy!

The part with Stingray spraying down his Mullet of the Gods is reminiscent of Stallone dressing down in Rambo: First Blood Part 2. And did you call Cynthia Rothrock a "perky youth 90's babe"? I know that these types of movies were famous for 30-year-old martial artists portraying high school students, but Rothrock is only like 2 years younger than my mom, and I myself had a driver's license in '93. That would totally be my luck that I'd pick a fight with a random dude in a parking garage and he'd turn out to be a kung-fu master...

Oh, I'm well aware that she was in her mid 30s in the movie. Her character seemed much younger than that however, with her being a member of a gang. The dialogue didn't add to the maturity (i.e. the interrogation scene near the beginning). I way undersold Sgt. DiMarco and the "Abnormal Psychology" professor, who also practices psychology, and according to some mail sent to Stingray's house, has an M.D. instead of a Psy.D. The "chemistry" between these two is priceless. Also, there is yet another horndog sidekick.

"Keep an eye out for ya, stingray!"

"Yeah, see ya!"

This movie is amazing and needs to be discussed at great lengths.

This film has my favourite line in movie history.

"No way, asshole! You gotta pay!"

The whole scene is just, beautiful

Who knew locker room towel fighting would be such a useful combat skill? Cynthia Rothrock, that's who! I'm so glad I found this movie, it's free on youtube. Here's a taste...

It's kind of surprising to me that you guys haven't done Undefeatable yet. It's honestly laugh-out-loud hilarious in its ineptitude! Like, on par with films like Miami Connection and Samurai Cop! You must check it out!

Sign in to follow this