🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 194 — Me Gusta Characters!

Chelsea was talking about how she takes calls on Mondays, but the episode that airs Monday is from last Monday... Come on, that's begging for a Pre-taped Call In Show reference.

"if you wanted to talk about pet care..."

Double post, sorrrrry

This thinkpad has been acting up, I ran water over it, did everything you're supposed to do

I dunno, dude, I don't think you're supposed to spill water on it.

Nick and Chelsea play so well off of each other, loved the addition of "Tootie" as Baby's older twin sister. Great episode!

I watched the episode of The Kroll Show that's online, pretty classic stuff. Really looking forward to the rest

• Like 1

Gotta say this was a great show! The dynamic between the Scott, Chelsea and Kroll was too good. Non-stop laughs.

SO much talking during the Would You Rather? theme. Shameful. Scott Aukerman must be rolling in his grave. He sleeps in a grave. He's a Dracula.

• Like 1

Nick and Chelsea play so well off of each other, loved the addition of "Tootie" as Baby's older twin sister.

"In el womb."

Such a great episode. Chelsea was in classic Silly Billy mode and Kroll's characters were great as always. I was especially happy to get a Goat appearance mere weeks after my Paper People nativity scene included an Easter egg in the form of a Kroll-faced goat.

My only complaint is that the episode title should have been "What to Expect When You're Expectorating".

• Like 5

this episode made me cold stone thick

This is a kind of impersonal format for me but uhh this episode had me super thick through-out. That's borderline what I know.

You're in for a treat and some shocking revelations.

I've always had my suspicions about the Old Man.

I made a grammatical error in my previous post

I meant to say: this episode made me cold stone creamery thick

• Like 1

Man, this episode really hearkens back to the Indie 103.1 days, with both guests ready to go from the very start.

To borrow Chelsea Peretti's classic catchphrase, truly one of the greats.

Hahahaha, I'm only half way through this, but the babyfest is annoyingly hilarious, and I love how we're learning more backstory about the sad closeted life of the Old Man... Love how everyone is clearly having a blast on the show

And so excited about KROLLSHOW!!! I think CBB is my main source of news...

I dunno, dude, I don't think you're supposed to spill water on it.

Well I mean I did it in the shower, while I tried to rub the denorex into my awful hair, but my good friend Gil Faizon didnt want to get his hands all wet

Kroll Show is goddamn fantastic, by the way. Total treat for Earwolf dorks. There was one scene with Nick Kroll, Jon Daly, Brian Huskey, and all the other funny people on the earth.

Just caught the first episode of Kroll Show on hulu. I thought it was pretty solid. The Wheels Ontario (Degrassi-esque show) was the standout skit to me. Tunes!

My one complaint is that the skits are broken up into smaller chunks that you go back to once or twice (Human Giant did that too). I prefer to watch a skit start to finish instead of breaking it up... But I understand the reasoning for it, with these damn MTV kids and their shortened attention spans!

People on imdb and hulu do not seem to be responding well, just like with CBBtv. I don't get that.

CBBtv has such a specific humor; seems like a lot of people completely missed the fact that Scott's questions were supposed to be mundane and uninteresting. I read a lot of reviews saying something along the lines of, "The host is trying too hard to be funny!" That's the point, dum-dums.

I've been rewatching CBBtv this week. I thought it was fun, but hit-and-miss the first time. It gets so much funnier upon second/third viewing. I now honestly think it's one of the funniest, most creative shows ever.

• Like 1

I liked Kroll Show a lot - the PubLIZity got on my nerves a bit, but still funny, especially the immobile faced dog plastic surgeon

The Ontario Wheels sketches were total genius. I could not stop laughing, even on 2nd viewing.

I liked CBBtv the first time I saw it, and I saw the show before ever hearing the podcast, but I can understand why people don't get it - you kind of have to be acclimated to that knd of humour. I was ready for it because I'm a Tim and Eric fan. But for many people they don't know what's going on when they see that stuff. It's too next level for the average mutton mind! We're all used to it because we listen to the podcast and other similar comedians.

Like you I loved it more and more, with more viewings. It really is genius, I hope they get another season. Almost every minute of that show is brilliant. I love Scott's retarded games - what are they eating is my favourite...

Also I Wish I'd never Been Born!

I also saw the first episode of Benson Interruption today - he's totally baked out of his mind, but it was great, every minute was totally funny and entertaining. Sad it was cancelled after one season. THat guy must be such a stoner!

I think all these CBB people are riding the crest of a wave of really brilliant avant garde comedy, and most people are still at the level of 90s TV sitcoms, they aren't ready for the genius...

Have to add, whenever I think about how amazing this stuff is, I always flash back to Kids in the Hall - they were doing some of this crazy shit 15 years ago when there was nothing like it. Everyone else caught up just in the last 5 years or so!

I feel like all the genius stuff of today is the illegitimate children of Kids in the Hall and Larry Sanders Show.

VWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

where have you been? the post is under attack!

this post is a point of extreme spiritual significance, more so than any other point on the forum. The post has the capability to connect directly to the human nervous system. The destruction of the post would prove devastating to the forum as a whole, creating a cultural and religious void that would decimate the forum entirely......What? I spent too much time writing this post????....YOOUU spent too much time not AVATARING here!!! Let's Go!

If the post dies, then you will return to your normal body and your normal wife and kids, but you are going to grow to love this post and you will plan a new life here unless the post ends and then you are basically murdered and kicked out. How you fell in love with the post is a little confusing but apparently if anything is slightly humanoid and has blue 'nads or a like button, then you are immediately planning a new life with it. Also, like everyone else in this fictional forum world, you have a pony tail. Try not to fuck anything with your pony tail, and DO NOT try to touch your b-hole with it no matter how much you think it will tickle, and no matter how much you are certain that no one will ever know, and even though everyone already thinks you do it because of how easy it is, and even if you see me doing it on a lazy summer day with my mind wandering and not giving a care in the world because I am off floating through my day swept away by nary a care or the whisper of a worry, don't do it. Did I mention that you are in love with your new life here??...... Good, now are you ready to die for me? The attackers have reached the post and you have been completely destroyed shielding me from the gun fire, and then a ginger from the CBB forums bursts through the jungle and attacks the post and I jump in the air drop kicking their face while my legs explode from the force of the impact(hence the name wheelchair girl), and I screeeam: "what happens when you mix red and blue? ....You get....'The Color Purple!!'," ...//

and yes, that concludes the final letter that was written by Avatar-Celie's sister in Avatar-Africa, and that answers all the questions about the meaning behind the title of the book, and the subsequent movie "The Avatar-Color-Purple", and that is the last page of the book, and now close the book. THE END.....

//.... class is dismissed, as you catch an all-knowing glance over the top of my professorly glasses, and then realize you are in a classroom..

//...of life and I am your father and you are being read a bedtime story before you go to take a long nap..

//... before surgery and your father is also your doctor administering anestheeeeee

//shaaaaaaw smoosh it, shaw, shaw, shaw, smoosh it, smoosh it, shaw, shaw, shaw, smoosh it, smoosh it, and that concludes the greatest Salt-N-Peppa video of all time.