🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 194 — Me Gusta Characters!

Were you really offended by Ontario wheels? True, sex changes are covered by medicare if you get a recommendation from a psychiatrist. Were you really a boy?

its true that Canada is a peaceful nation but we take great pride in dominating the shit out of your beloved winter olympic sporting events, and we do not win these winter wars without suffering some casualties. Every Canadian has heroic stories of learning to ski jump when they were 5 years old. Myself, i was a figure skater who dreamed of ruling the world through my figure skating dominance, but my heart was ripped out after watching canada lose the Battle of the Brians at the 1988 winter olympics. I had a sex change after that with the idea that women's figure skating would be ten times easier, but then I got into boys and binge drinking.

Am I the only one who honestly convinced himself it was called Kroll Space, and then felt a little let down?

Head's up - everyone should check out the latest Doug Loves Movies. Scott and Nick Kroll are the guests and they discuss in detail the fall-out of Old Man Juarez's revelations.

There are also appearances by Chupa and the Baby, plus Woody Allen offers more thoughts on the Murphy Group and his gay relationship with Vinnie Chase.