🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JustinL

Second Opinion: DRIVE ANGRY

Almost considered not doing this one since it's one of the "good" movies. Pretty much all the reviews liked the film for the same reasons we did. However, some people have a way with words.

5-Star Amazon Reviews of Drive Angry

This Was Good!!!, June 1, 2011

By Swilli "Swilli" (NY USA)

This movie was AWESOME!!! If you like terratino movies you will like this.. In 3D this movie was a blast.. I can see alot of people not liking this movie, This is just like a Quintin movie in the fact the way it was shot, the motions of the camara, This is the way the movie was ment to be if anyone reads the back of the dvd case, so if you dont like terratino movies, dont get this and give it a 1, thats a waist!!! Im not pointing out the bad points that i didnt like, because people are so differnt, and will like the points i dont, but there is one spot in this movie i loved, i thought it was funny because this is a MOVIE,,, ENTERTAINMENT if anyone can understand what that is!!!! Tell you the one spot,,,, Millton goes to a hotel room with this girl, they start to whooom whoooom,, LOL, While they are ""whoommen"" Guys come to Kill Millton, and he starts shooting the people WHILE he is ""Whooom whooomin"", What a kick i got out of that in 3D it was really good!! so if anyone likes quintin movies GET THIS BLAST!!!

total kick ass flick, really suprised, February 7, 2012

By balance

whats not to luv, hott naked chicks, sex, tons of violence, blood, and bad ass classic hot-rod cars. If your one of them everything needs to make sense, Hollywood blockbuster SELLOUT movie geeeeek fans, then go away... If your a fan of B action, beer and chips type movies this is for you..

A genre all its own, July 1, 2011

By MovieGuy

If you are looking for an Oscar winning movie, this is not it. Do not buy this movie if you are looking for a wholesome movie. If you are looking for an action packed movie with car chases, shootouts, blood, guts, sex, nudity, and everyone in the movie has a middle finger attitude; then this is the movie for you. I think the people that rated this movie low were thinking it said Drive Happy or Driving Miss Daisy 2. The movie also great special effects and very good detail in all the scenes.

Amber Heard In Shorts, December 13, 2012

By Sexy Bachelor (Singapore)

Amber Heard. Amber Heard is the only reason why I watched this movie. I don't remember anything else or anyone else except actress Amber Heard, gorgeous AMBER HEARD ~! She sure looks good in shorts! ;-P

The plot of this movie is sustainable, everything ended rather well. OK, whatever!

All I can think of is Amber Heard! ;-P

"DRIVE ANGRY" IS SURE TO PLEASE :o), December 14, 2011

By Matthew R. Williams

i hate to coin a phrase but, This movie is a "must have" for all of you Nick Cage fans out there.

The storyline is creative and, in some twisted way, plausable and inspiring.

We all wish we could be the super-hero-anti-villain character (portrayed by Cage)with the roots of our checkered past serving as the foundation for our ruthlessness, all the while being inspired to protect the innocent by reflecting on the loss of our own.

The acting, the directing AND the storyline are all top notch !!

Paradise Regained, August 21, 2011

By Santeria "Son of Tazz" (Tallahassee)

This is a fun film where the morals are very highly delineated, and the sense of purpose is very clear. As one amazing morality play, it fits perfectly in a corrupt world, and in a world where film makers are made to adhere to an arbitrary code, Lussier and Cage, collaborate to make a film of mythic proportions. For those stuck on issues about the F bomb, please note that Milton never swears once during the entire film. He has a pure sense of purpose with a not so pure method ( now where in real life have we heard those points before ???? :-)... mmm, well, just about every war in at least the last 20 years). The film is made to entertain however, the modern films are the worlds mythology. This realm is where in one scene Milton promises to drink out of Frank's skull, and achieves that in the end scenes. The sense of dramatic come-uppance that the bad guys get is very tangible, as is the surreal way it is delivered. After all, this is not reality, this is escapism. Watch this film without some preconceptions, and you might see the massive mythic component, and one has to do with the sacrifice of the baby ... check out what satan's minions ( Milton and the accountant) have to say about the Cult's viewpoint. But as Lussier says in the commentary, you make up your mind.

Drive Angry......, September 23, 2011

By blackaciddevil (in the USA somewhere.....)

The last two or three movies that Cage has starred in (save Season of the Witch) have been pretty boring to me. My first thought was "Great...another Nic Cage car movie. Woopdidoo". Man, was I surprised when I popped this into my DVD player and watched it.

BONUS CLIPPINGS

Drive Angry, July 19, 2011

By Lynettte Russell

Excellent movie to watch on DVD, i would recommend any adults over the age of 18 yrs old to see this movie.

Well, that excludes my Progeria-ridden infant.

If you're into cheesy action flicks, this one is for you, July 8, 2011

By Keegan

The acting is atrociously bad. Terrifically bad, or terribad as I say.

Oh, do you? Well then go fuck yourself.

Sign in to follow this