🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 12 — Obsessed Over Organizing

The guys settle their differences over a controversial term Hayes used on national television. Then they zero in on the premiere of "The Bachelor" and a game of You Just Got Kept On the Show. The guys celebrate the return of mean reality shows like Joe Schmo and Making Mr. Right, then 2 Broken Girls writer Pat Walsh sidles into the booth to celebrate his own birthday and take on the popular MTV shows Buckwild and Catfish.

I forgot it was Tuesday! My favorite show it out today!

I would love to hear what Engineer Cody has to say about these recordings. I feel like this one has to be one he's laughing from start to finish while making.

"Now it makes more sense as to why she organizes those closets...maybe at least one family kept her in one?"

"Oh you...you had that arm behind your...oh....what????"

I think I finally figured out why this show makes me grin so much. You can hear that the Sean and Sean are smiling.

And just by the way, the tazer incident really reminds me of that famous study that had the people being told to shock someone they couldn't see (an actor) again and again and how people did even after they stopped begging for them to stop (either passed out or dead). I think we need to be less worried about this guy figuring out that the people on Joe Schmo are actors, and more worried that this man is probably walking the streets right now. This is a man who has at least once warned someone in a pit to put lotion in a basket.

• Like 3

Another fantastic show, guys. This has definitely become my favorite podcast.

As you were talking about "fake" reality shows like the Joe Schmo Show, I had an idea. Someone needs to make a show in the same vein, but in the Storage Wars format. Then the producers could plant certain suspicious items in the storage facilities and real storage buyers have to piece together a murder mystery. And whoever solves it gets a prize.

Please make this happen. Hayes and Sean, maybe you could use your big Hollywood connections??

• Like 3

Then the producers could plant certain suspicious items in the storage facilities and real storage buyers have to piece together a murder mystery. And whoever solves it gets a prize.

This is turning into Scare Tactics, Andy! Except the "prize" on that show just seems to be "congrats, it's a joke, you're not going to get murdered!"

• Like 2

Another fantastic show, guys. This has definitely become my favorite podcast.

As you were talking about "fake" reality shows like the Joe Schmo Show, I had an idea. Someone needs to make a show in the same vein, but in the Storage Wars format. Then the producers could plant certain suspicious items in the storage facilities and real storage buyers have to piece together a murder mystery. And whoever solves it gets a prize.

Please make this happen. Hayes and Sean, maybe you could use your big Hollywood connections??

This. Is. Brilliant.

• Like 1

I hope this image doesn't destroy the forum, but I wasn't sure why the pictures showed a clearly doctored image. I hacked into the database and got the real thing. People need to see Sean's great shirt.

1h322c.jpg

• Like 5

One of my favorite parts of this show is when someone just bursts out laughing.

I want to thank the reality SHOW show for the great public service they provide. Giving me all the need-to-know information on the Bachelor so I don't have to watch it. Judging from the clips that were played, the music alone would drive me out of the room.

And now for what I'm pretty sure everyone has been waiting for in eager anticipation, my Snooki & JWoww recap!

Snooki gets Lumineers. And they look awful. Before this episode I was unfamiliar with the concept of Lumineers/Veneers, so I looked it up. What surprised me the most is that it's relatively permanent, which boggles my mind that anyone would ever permanently do that to themselves.

We also learn that Snooki and her fiancé Jionni live in the basement of Jionni's parent's house. At first I thought this was weird because of how much money Snooki has, and why would anyone purposely do that to themselves. Then I realized that this was actually pretty smart of them to realize that the two of them combined are not smart enough to keep a baby alive, so living in the basement means instant childcare. Of course these are the same people who raised Jionni, who then grew up and thought it would be a great idea to have unprotected sex with Snooki, so their child-rearing expertise is also brought into question.

• Like 1

I could listen to these guys talk about anything at all. I love it when they have a guest on and they bullshit about nothing and it's hilarious.

I'm calling for more sean and hayes expanding to other topics like reading tabloid headlines or a sports recap of the week.

Also I've found myself engaging in reality show talk non ironically recently. What's happening to me guys?

• Like 1

This is an excellent idea. We publicly steal it on tomorrow's podcast. Also we comment on Sean's t-shirt reveal. Thank you all.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this